Has Alex Surpassed Izzy's legacy?

Getting to skip the entire division to get #1 contendership fights in two divisions while guys like Belal, Leon, Islam have got to get on double digit winstreaks just to be considered.

Yes, of course he was cherry picked pathway. It’s pretty bizzare to act otherwise.

Aljamain Sterling was in the essentially in the same position as Alex. A defending champion that got KO’d and decided to love I’llbut he was given # 8 in his new division not an immediate titleshot

Pereira is CLEARLY the recipient of favoritism

This is a goofy ass argument because Alex was fast tracked to gift their golden boy a win over an inexperienced opponent so he could write a superhero storybook narrative.

It’s too bad the villain was just the better fighter in multiple weight classes. Now Izzy is part of the Alex story.

Yoel is an Olympic medalist in wrestling. Are you experiencing a stroke? Also Brunson was an NCAA D2 All American.

Wanna try again?
yeah so u mentioned guys whos a wrestler that doesnt want to wrestle lmao
yoel doesnt even utilize his wrestling
but still u claim that izzy has an olympic caliber wrestling defense

loool just lool

tf bro jan took him down like a baby
also jan took pereira down

imagine a fighter like dc or jones
these dude would drown
hell even ddp could drown them and suffocate them at 185

he’s been tested a little, by jan. he is good enough to survive, and seems to be greatly improved. i’d still rather have poatan’s legacy.
Lol. That's only because you're a fanboy and you're looking for a reason to validate your hatred of Izzy

He has definitely accomplished more overall. Izzy still would probably be considered better at MW due to number is defenses and overall record. But, Alex has the advantage with winning in 2 different weight classes. Something that Izzy tried and failed.

Lol. That's only because you're a fanboy and you're looking for a reason to validate your hatred of Izzy
sounds like you’re the fanboy here. i’m sorry alex owns your boy izzy. be strong.

izzy has more title defense and won via KO in their last meeting.

Alex has a lot more to do before he surpasses the legacy of Izzy even if some of what he already accomplished is more impressive in the UFC.

Israel was getting outclassed in a 2 round fight he won by KO and won the first round on all scorecards?

040823-adesanya-pereira-scorecard .jpg

eh idt so, Alex only has 1 title defense, Izzy has 5, I really do wanna see a third fight between them at 205

Shows you how bad judging can be. The fact that Izzy refuses to fight Alex again tells you how he thinks that fight was going. Alex had the fight won and got cocky. 16 leg kicks to 7 in the first round for Alex (20 to 15 total strikes) and 10 to 2 in the second round. Izzy could barely move.

Last edited:
yeah so u mentioned guys whos a wrestler that doesnt want to wrestle lmao
yoel doesnt even utilize his wrestling
but still u claim that izzy has an olympic caliber wrestling defense

loool just lool

tf bro jan took him down like a baby
also jan took pereira down

imagine a fighter like dc or jones
these dude would drown
hell even ddp could drown them and suffocate them at 185
Yo I understand that you’re too emotional to actually watch fights and just like to talk out of your ass but Derek Brunson went for 7 takedowns and Yoel went for 3.

Then for some odd reason you're talking about the 205 division completely ignoring the fact that there’s weight classes for a reason. Just stop and calm down.

Only an Izzy fan could make that post and only Dreyga could like it.
<DisgustingHHH>
Alex has beaten more champions and former champions than Khabib at this point. Adesanya's best wins are Bobby Knuckles and Alex himself, and a past prime Anderson.

The story is already over and Alex has already surpassed Adesanya in multiple combat sports, unless Izzy miraculously gets off his couch and comes up to 205 to take Alex's title which we all know will never happen. I don't even believe he'll win the MW title again.
Sonic the hedgehog

He beat the guy that out wrestled Izzy.

No it's about the quality of opposition
Nothing is harder than consecutive title defenses.

So few fighters have them, and the ones that have the most have achieved more than anyone before.

Last edited:
Back