Media Has anyone ever came back from a Flying Knee/Spinning Hook Kick/Head Kick KO? (GIF HEAVY)

Condit's kick to GSP, although grazing, would knock out most people....not GSP though....

Carlos_Condit_Head_Kicks_Georges_St._Pierre_UFC_154.gif
The single closest moment to the GOAT being felled during his run and an absolutely disgusting kick by Condit.

Dagestani Toughness

It's like he had AC -1 and a +4 Strength Stamina Leather Belt

No, it’s not.
We’ve seen Dagis get knocked out in the ufc by much less. Islam was slept in the first round by a C level fighter in 1 round.
Khabib’s durability was special, more than Max even.

No, it’s not.
We’ve seen Dagis get knocked out in the ufc by much less. Islam was slept in the first round by a C level fighter in 1 round.
Khabib’s durability was special, more than Max even.
I mean they are def tough guys,but Khabib's chin is outrageous. It doesnt even make sense. Its like he doesnt know that things are supposed to hurt. Like his defense is very good,esp towards the end of his career,bu he gets hit and it might as well not have happened.

On the other hand, Cro Cop was never the same again after Gonzaga almost killed him with a high kick.
Mirko ended up his career on a pretty high note. Beating subpar competition tho.. but on a huge winning streak at +40 years old.
I think supplementation and vitamins had a lot to do tho.

Big Nog came back from having his lights pretty much shut off from a head kick by Heath Herring in the same fight, with Nog overcoming the adversity, and winning.

Will remember this forever. This is the exact moment he became Zombie Nog. He was lighting Herring up in round 1, ate an absolute dead kick yet was somehow let up by Heath in one of the lowest fight IQ moments ever, and then he looked like crap for the rest of time. Still can't believe Tim lost to him after this

I mean they are def tough guys,but Khabib's chin is outrageous. It doesnt even make sense. Its like he doesnt know that things are supposed to hurt. Like his defense is very good,esp towards the end of his career,bu he gets hit and it might as well not have happened.

with an average chin his career could very well look different

you can't utilize the kind of pressure that dude did with an average chin

with an average chin his career could very well look different

you can't utilize the kind of pressure that dude did with an average chin
He knows what he has. Its silly to say "if he didnt have this"

He wouldnt fight like that then.

He knows what he has. Its silly to say "if he didnt have this"

He wouldnt fight like that then.

And then he most likely wouldn't have been as successful. His pressure is a big part of it. He would have to play more like Islam.

there's a shitload of examples. My contribution is Raufeon Stots is still winning fights after Patchy Mix's knee KO.

And then he most likely wouldn't have been as successful. His pressure is a big part of it. He would have to play more like Islam.
I dont really do the whole fan fiction thing.

Yeah I dont really do it.

Just that one time.

Back