Social Has anyone ever went to a jollibee restaurant ?

P.S any fast food chain that need that much workers will die soonen than later

toronto-restaurants-fast-food-jollibee-scarborough-filipino-counter-staff-368x0-c-default.jpg

We have a few around me and being that my wife is Filipino we eat there every so often. Their fried chicken is decent, but I don't have much interest in anything else on the menu. I don't think they would survive outside of Filipino communities.

P.S any fast food chain that need that much workers will die soonen than later

toronto-restaurants-fast-food-jollibee-scarborough-filipino-counter-staff-368x0-c-default.jpg
The picture probably come from a video promotion for the chain or for the grand opening of a new restaurant. I hope so lol. At least you won’t wait 15 minutes

Yup, in Toronto. Its a good burger+chicken place if you cant decide on what you want.

Fries are really good.
the pasta was not my thing.

One opened in Reading, and I didn't feel like fast food at the time. Too early.

It is kind of on my bucket list though...

We have a few around me and being that my wife is Filipino we eat there every so often. Their fried chicken is decent, but I don't have much interest in anything else on the menu. I don't think they would survive outside of Filipino communities.

what does filipinis eat from tehere?

the one near me is like at least 50% white so I think its taking off.

I dig the bucket of chicken joy; ain’t bad fast food chicken wise. Same level as kfc for me.

The burgers & other stuff, haven’t tried & not gonna.

I’m half Filipino from the UK. Jollibee is okay, nothing more special than any other fast food chain (never been a fan of spaghetti with hot dogs with super sweet nuclear red sauce lol). Filipino’s abroad love it because it reminds them of home, where most of the cult following comes from

One opened here in Edmonton in I think fall of 2019 and it was the first in Canada. Edmonton has a huge Filipino community so the line ups were insane for like 6 months, you couldn’t get near the place unless you were willing to wait hours for your food.

JOLLIBEE-2-1180x850.jpg

jollibee-edmonton-opening-3.jpg

I finally tried it in I think about March of 2021. It was… fine I guess. Wouldn’t put the chicken ahead of Popeyes, Mary Brown’s or KFC. And nothing else looked appetizing. Their spaghetti and burgers looked like shit. But I’m not surprised really, I’ve never gone for Filipino food but I’ve heard it’s like the worst cuisine in all of east Asia.

When the first one opened up in Winnipeg it was lined up for a year as the Filipino community is also massive. The reviews are basically anyone not from the Phillipines thinks its extremely low quality and that the dishes taste like shit with only the dessert pies being decent.

It was funny when anyone I knew waited an hour in line to get this hyped up food only to be disappointed that it's below microwave dinner level of quality. I've yet to meet anyone who went once and then wanted to go back again.

I like the spicy chicken option, and my wife always wants to go back. Honestly I get a headache everytime I eat there. I rate it above KFC, but it’s not very good.

I’ve been there twice and eaten takeout from there several times. Not my favorite, but Filipino people seem to love it.

When the first one opened up in Winnipeg it was lined up for a year as the Filipino community is also massive. The reviews are basically anyone not from the Phillipines thinks its extremely low quality and that the dishes taste like shit with only the dessert pies being decent.

It was funny when anyone I knew waited an hour in line to get this hyped up food only to be disappointed that it's below microwave dinner level of quality. I've yet to meet anyone who went once and then wanted to go back again.

I might try the chicken again but not get the spicy next time. The spicy chicken was strange, it was just regular fried chicken but it had these orange crystals sprinkled all over it, that was actually surprisingly very hot, like much much hotter than the spicy chicken from Popeyes.

Honestly the only noteworthy thing Jollibee offers imo is the pineapple juice.

They seem to have a very wide variety of dishes. From burgers to spaghetti and pies

What is your deal, man? You start threads about some lame ass clothes with a link. Some lame ass online store with link, and now some lame ass juice bar with an Instagram link to the person reviewing it?

Are you trying to start some kind of marketing or click farming business?

Stop trying to manipulate your sherbros

What is your deal, man? You start threads about some lame ass clothes with a link. Some lame ass online store with link, and now some lame ass juice bar with an Instagram link to the person reviewing it?

Are you trying to start some kind of marketing or click farming business?

Stop trying to manipulate your sherbros
please don’t think that , I’m not into that kind of shady business , sherbro. I’m only trying to share my love for fashion and foods !

Back