Has anyone noticed how much better Kayla Harrison got today?

I could have sworn yesterday she was an average can crusher, but I just noticed today that she is actually a legitimate top ten female fighter with the potential to even be a female GOAT... war Kayla. Good on her for making the improvements.
I'm confused as to what happened? Did she fight or something bc all I saw was she's announced to fight Holly at 300.

Anyone who didn't think Kayla was top 10 in her division is absolutely retarded.
Well she was absolutely number 1 in her division considering she was champ and it was 155 which she was literally like the only legit 155 female In. She's literally a physically bigger Ronda. I hate her personality but absolutely respect her skills. I'm very interested in seeing how she does in the ufc and would have preferred a fight and still want to see it with Amanda. Holly is a cool 2nd and actually good test.

She got signed by the ufc and all of her skills improved by 25%... hard work pays off
Gotcha! The now you are in the ufc makes you better type of thing. I personally feel the best are in the ufc but every best has to come from somewhere else bc you don't start in the ufc(normally bc there has been a couple). I hate hype trains but at the same time I love when someone explodes on the scene and rips through the ranks.

Gotcha! The now you are in the ufc makes you better type of thing. I personally feel the best are in the ufc but every best has to come from somewhere else bc you don't start in the ufc(normally bc there has been a couple). I hate hype trains but at the same time I love when someone explodes on the scene and rips through the ranks.
It's really just a joke thread, she has been a top 5 level talent her whole career... just like Michael Chandler or Eddie Alvarez, even though I think Chandler came to the UFC past his prime.

Back