Has Colby dropped the act??

He's JUST started smack talking Khamzat, and called covid the common cold.

I don't think he's anywhere near dropping the shit talk act.

He'll be retired and still talking shit.

Yeah I don't think so, but he may eventually, but i don't think he is at this point.

he'll never drop the stupid gimmick. It's the only thing separating him from Rick Story

It's real, no reason for them to fake it and no reason for him to pretend to the point he is getting kicked out of the gym and forcing to gather his own team/training structure. There is no fight between Masvidal or Poirer so there is no reason to fake it. Mas and Poirer picked sides and they chose ATT over Colby. It's that simple.

It's funny, I get the vibe Colby is probably a nicer guy than those two. But Colby is saying shit that he shouldn't be saying.

If you think about it, all three might be playing out a persona. Poirier as a nice guy, Masvidal as a nice tough guy, Colby as a heel.

Is he still posing with hookers that he paid to be with him in front of the camera? SO the answer is no.

Nah, Islam ain’t outwrestling Colby. Only nerds and virgins who buy that AKA kool aid believe this shit.
Colby would beat Masvidal and Poirier too, but they’d have a bigger chance of an upset by lucky punch.

I swear I wanna see ISlam vs Covington. That fight would be great.

Poirier vs Covington, Masbumdal vs Covington wouldn't be close.

Last time they fought he pretty much stopped bothering with the act during the week leading up to the fight. He just seemed sick of it lol. He was also probably just focusing on the fight itself. Probably the same thing happening at the moment.

Nah, Islam ain’t outwrestling Colby. Only nerds and virgins who buy that AKA kool aid believe this shit.
Colby would beat Masvidal and Poirier too, but they’d have a bigger chance of an upset by lucky punch.

That's why I wanna see that fight. Poirier and Masvidal would be outclassed, just a puncher's chance, I don't think a good one either.

But Islam vs Colby I wanna see.

Curious - if you think the Liberals need help -what do you think of Q-Anon'ers who kill their kids cause they think they're lizard people or JFK JR coming back to re-instate Trump?
Anyone who kills their kids is a fucking idiot.
Anyone who thinks they are a different gender is also an idiot.

Anyone who kills their kids is a fucking idiot.
Anyone who thinks they are a different gender is also an idiot.

agree on both. But you gotta admit - if you consider yourself a conservative Id be making a stark marker around me and Q-Anon/Stop the Steal types.

It's kind of hard to talk shit when the other guy literally broke your jaw in the last fight

Noobie-At-Life confirmed.

Thats the difference between guys like me and guys like you. I can defend any opinion I may have with real facts and weight behind it -not little pre-pubed junior high school girl comments "Teee-Heeeee Virgin Noobie-Tee-Hee" - gtfoh

It's funny, I get the vibe Colby is probably a nicer guy than those two. But Colby is saying shit that he shouldn't be saying.

If you think about it, all three might be playing out a persona. Poirier as a nice guy, Masvidal as a nice tough guy, Colby as a heel.
Colby did go heel and it definitely rubbed people the wrong way. He had to do what he had to do though to keep from getting cut but he did over do it and not everyone knew he was playing a role. I don't think Poirer and Masvidal is acting tough, Mas just started overdoing the Scarface thing though but before that it's pretty much who he's always been. He's just trying to do more and say catchy stuff to help build his brand. Poirer is just who he is, people think he's fake nice because if you show any side that is not nice that means you are fake. To me it seems like Colby turned it up to stay in the UFC and went overboard with it. Masvidal and Poirer picked sides and that was ATT and their coaches instead of riding with Colby during that time. Which is understandable because that affects their career and they could've easily been kicked out as well.

So their drama may seem fake to some or people don't understand why they go overboard with each other, it's because they were friends before so their beef is actually personal and not just the regular type of beef people have when they are trying to call someone out. Mas and Colby lived together.

Didn't this ding dong say his own family was disowning him over this stuff? He probably started realizing
Anything he says is a joke. He could say his kid is dying and i wouldnt smear anyone for thinking hes bullshitting.

Colby CryWolf

Back