Has GSP even claimed that he’s never used PED’S?

A few facts about GSP and PEDs:
  • GSP started WADA certified anti-doping testing in early 2013 before anyone else in the UFC except for Roy "Big Country" Nelson as far as I can tell. Source

• GSP quit the sport in large part because the UFC refused to implement testing. Source

• GSP continued being tested after "retiring" and then joined the USADA pool a full year and a half ago. Source

• Despite allegations that GSP's body is suspicious no medical authority has ever agreed to that claim. The only people who have made that claim are anonymous "experts" on forums online, BJ Penn and Nick Diaz. Both fighters did so after one-sided losses to GSP (including a humiliating TKO by corner stoppage for Penn). Source

• GSP's body has remained pretty much identical since the beginning of his career. You can find footage of him in the Canadian Fighting Championship and compare it to this day. The only major changes have come since he's started doing gymnastic and then the changes have been minor and throughout these changes he's been under WADA level testing with USADA AND with VADA. source

• As it stands, GSP is the fighter with the oldest blood samples collected on UFC roster. These samples are still retested as per WADA protocol using the best and newest ISTI methodologies for finding new drugs that might have been undetectable the first time. Using these methods WADA labs can go back as far as ten years in the past for example. source

• In the last 5 years, GSP has been out of testing for only half a year in the middle of his retirement. [Addendum: I've not found conclusive proof that GSP ever left the VADA testing pool during his retirement], as such:

• Overall throughout the span of his career, GSP remains the longest tested fighter in the UFC.

• Overall throughout the span of his career, GSP remains one of the longest continuously tested without interruption fighter in MMA history.
Therefor, based solely on PROVEN FACTS and the preponderance of probabilities, GSP is the PROVEN cleanest athlete in the sport.

Common claims/rebuttals:
GSP is afraid of USADA / NSAC testing and using VADA instead because their less reliable and he controls when he's tested

• The NSAC does not follow or conduct WADA level testing: it's testing is objectively less rigorous than USADA or VADA testing.

• As per WADA guidelines, VADA conducts random testing and monitors fighter's movements.

• VADA uses in many cases the same WADA certified labs as USADA to conduct WADA level testing. The samples are at the same place, only the shipping labels and client agencies receiving the results change.

• VADA still offers objectively superior testing methodology to USADA. A known loophole in USADA testing is jurisdiction issues. The U.S. anti-doping agency (USADA) only has jurisdiction over the US. For other countries they must liaison with the local agency. As you can imagine this can be problematic (countries that hate the US, regions without a sister agency, cost of travelling to remote areas, etc.). VADA on the other hand has no issues finding athletes "hiding" abroad to dodge random tests since they send their own people and bill the athlete for every expense incurred during the testing process afterwards.
GSP has a HGH gut, TRT tits, Steroid shoulders and lats, etc.
If you look at GSP when he was starting out in the Canadian Fighting Championship, his physique was essentially the same as it is now. Shoulders, tits and gut included. Over a decade of fighting has aged him, he's no longer as cut and his shift from weightlifting to bodyweight fitness and gymnastics has changed his shape a bit, but he has not undergone any major physical change like most fighters on PEDs do at one point in their career (TRTVitor, Fitch, Bigg Rigg, Uberreem, Powerlifting Jones, etc.) or shown anything but a natural downward curve in his speed, cardio and endurance over the years.

Maybe he started early? When he was starting out, he lived in his parent's unfinished basement in what's essentially a backwater farming community. He spoke little to no English and he drove a rusted Pontiac Firebird every weekend to New York from his village to train BJJ and stayed in shitty youth hostels. He paid his BJJ tuition with rolls of change and worked part time as a garbage man and a club bouncer will studying full time at University. GSP was broke as fuck.

Up until his second fight in the UFC, GSP's fight career was a hobby according to most interviews he gave in the CFC and a bit later. He did Karate and dabbled in Jiu-jitsu, but he had yet to seriously study wrestling, join a real camp or make any kind of real money. At that point you have to ask yourself wwhy the hell would he spend what little money he has on designer PEDs instead of coaches, training, equipment or just plain gas and food at that point in his "career"? Occam's razor...

Then to now, GSP has aged a bit and has slowed down, but physically he's stayed virtually identical. Most of his recent wins have come through ringcraft, technical striking and smart ground work: all means that point to an experienced mind rather than an unnatural physique.

VADA is GSP's puppet/ favours him because he pays them/ uses GSP for promo so are biased.
Everyone who joins the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency "pays" them. That's how it works.

VADA has showcased on their website frontpage the portrait of EVERY SINGLE PRO ATHLETE that joins their program since their inception. This is their current frontpage as of today september 14th 2017.

BJ Penn (one of the people behind the doping claims around GSP) and Big Country Nelson (the longest continuously tested without interruption fighter in MMA history). both have as much screen space dedicated to them as GSP...

These are the facts unless you are a shertard that believes some jpeg screenshots that have no context prove your point.
^^^^^^^This guy knows what's up

• GSP started WADA certified anti-doping testing in early 2013 before anyone else in the UFC except for Roy "Big Country" Nelson as far as I can tell. Source

• GSP quit the sport in large part because the UFC refused to implement testing. Source

• GSP continued being tested after "retiring" and then joined the USADA pool a full year and a half ago. Source

• Despite allegations that GSP's body is suspicious no medical authority has ever agreed to that claim. The only people who have made that claim are anonymous "experts" on forums online, BJ Penn and Nick Diaz. Both fighters did so after one-sided losses to GSP (including a humiliating TKO by corner stoppage for Penn). Source

• GSP's body has remained pretty much identical since the beginning of his career. You can find footage of him in the Canadian Fighting Championship and compare it to this day. The only major changes have come since he's started doing gymnastic and then the changes have been minor and throughout these changes he's been under WADA level testing with USADA AND with VADA. source

• As it stands, GSP is the fighter with the oldest blood samples collected on UFC roster. These samples are still retested as per WADA protocol using the best and newest ISTI methodologies for finding new drugs that might have been undetectable the first time. Using these methods WADA labs can go back as far as ten years in the past for example. source

• In the last 5 years, GSP has been out of testing for only half a year in the middle of his retirement. [Addendum: I've not found conclusive proof that GSP ever left the VADA testing pool during his retirement], as such:

• Overall throughout the span of his career, GSP remains the longest tested fighter in the UFC.

• Overall throughout the span of his career, GSP remains one of the longest continuously tested without interruption fighter in MMA history.
Therefor, based solely on PROVEN FACTS and the preponderance of probabilities, GSP is the PROVEN cleanest athlete in the sport.

Common claims/rebuttals:
GSP is afraid of USADA / NSAC testing and using VADA instead because their less reliable and he controls when he's tested

• The NSAC does not follow or conduct WADA level testing: it's testing is objectively less rigorous than USADA or VADA testing.

• As per WADA guidelines, VADA conducts random testing and monitors fighter's movements.

• VADA uses in many cases the same WADA certified labs as USADA to conduct WADA level testing. The samples are at the same place, only the shipping labels and client agencies receiving the results change.

• VADA still offers objectively superior testing methodology to USADA. A known loophole in USADA testing is jurisdiction issues. The U.S. anti-doping agency (USADA) only has jurisdiction over the US. For other countries they must liaison with the local agency. As you can imagine this can be problematic (countries that hate the US, regions without a sister agency, cost of travelling to remote areas, etc.). VADA on the other hand has no issues finding athletes "hiding" abroad to dodge random tests since they send their own people and bill the athlete for every expense incurred during the testing process afterwards.
If you look at GSP when he was starting out in the Canadian Fighting Championship, his physique was essentially the same as it is now. Shoulders, tits and gut included. Over a decade of fighting has aged him, he's no longer as cut and his shift from weightlifting to bodyweight fitness and gymnastics has changed his shape a bit, but he has not undergone any major physical change like most fighters on PEDs do at one point in their career (TRTVitor, Fitch, Bigg Rigg, Uberreem, Powerlifting Jones, etc.) or shown anything but a natural downward curve in his speed, cardio and endurance over the years.

Maybe he started early? When he was starting out, he lived in his parent's unfinished basement in what's essentially a backwater farming community. He spoke little to no English and he drove a rusted Pontiac Firebird every weekend to New York from his village to train BJJ and stayed in shitty youth hostels. He paid his BJJ tuition with rolls of change and worked part time as a garbage man and a club bouncer will studying full time at University. GSP was broke as fuck.

Up until his second fight in the UFC, GSP's fight career was a hobby according to most interviews he gave in the CFC and a bit later. He did Karate and dabbled in Jiu-jitsu, but he had yet to seriously study wrestling, join a real camp or make any kind of real money. At that point you have to ask yourself wwhy the hell would he spend what little money he has on designer PEDs instead of coaches, training, equipment or just plain gas and food at that point in his "career"? Occam's razor...

Then to now, GSP has aged a bit and has slowed down, but physically he's stayed virtually identical. Most of his recent wins have come through ringcraft, technical striking and smart ground work: all means that point to an experienced mind rather than an unnatural physique.

VADA is GSP's puppet/ favours him because he pays them/ uses GSP for promo so are biased.
Everyone who joins the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency "pays" them. That's how it works.

VADA has showcased on their website frontpage the portrait of EVERY SINGLE PRO ATHLETE that joins their program since their inception. This is their current frontpage as of today september 14th 2017.

BJ Penn (one of the people behind the doping claims around GSP) and Big Country Nelson (the longest continuously tested without interruption fighter in MMA history). both have as much screen space dedicated to them as GSP...

These are the facts unless you are a shertard that believes some jpeg screenshots that have no context prove your point.

This should be an article or something. Nice!

Common claims/rebuttals:

A picture is worth a thousand words as they say. Gyno, roid gut and roid physique > your bullshit spiel

I need proof that someone roided, otherwise it’s just an opinion and that matters nothing to me. He says, she says is not a reputable proof....worth a turd.

I can call you a drug dealer and tarnish your name and your reputation. I will have to follow up with proof of what I’m saying.

x6X492I.jpg

If that were true GSP post USADA would have been pulsing from previous steroid use
Didn’t gsp get the fuxk out of there immediately tho so how could he pulse when he’s retired? Did they let him take a steroid vacation or a clean up yur piss vacation so he could come back years later for bisping ? Was he being tested all throughout the span between the hendrix and bisping fights during his first retirement?

In addition to not passing the eye test (by a long shot), especially early in his career, he and his coaches openly greased him up between rounds. Also he literally has injection marks lol.

If a guy and/or his coaches are willing to cheat in front of a live television audience, I would imagine they are willing to do so behind closed doors.

Not that I give a shit. 90% of the guys he fought were on the sauce.

I dont trust anything GSP says.
Not because o dont like him but..
He always says some dumb random bs that firas later has to go on a podcast and claim it was a loss in translation.
“I dont do cardio”
“I dont do s&c”
“I put tin foil on my door handle so they dont get me”

Nonsense. Facts and sources over your gut feelings. Accusing a fighter of cheating without proof used to be a ban-worthy offense.

Now it just makes people look like bitches.
He literally does have all the things I said. How is it a gut feeling lmao

I need proof that someone roided, otherwise it’s just an opinion and that matters nothing to me. He says, she says is not a reputable proof....worth a turd.

I can call you a drug dealer and tarnish your name and your reputation. I will have to follow up with proof of what I’m saying.
lol this is like presenting a blood soaked knife with fingerprints as evidence and then saying "but we need real proof". The eye test is the proof. You dont get gyno, square shoulders huge traps and endless cardio without being on stuff. Not to mention he wasnt above cheating during fights as well. You probably think Romero is natty too

Yup you probably believe in big foot and the lochness monster as well since there are pictures that exist.

My post is supported by facts and sources, your post is the equivalent of a kindergartener holding up a finger painting.
are you saying thats not a real photo of gsp? hahaha

lol this is like presenting a blood soaked knife with fingerprints as evidence and then saying "but we need real proof". The eye test is the proof. You dont get gyno, square shoulders huge traps and endless cardio without being on stuff. Not to mention he wasnt above cheating during fights as well. You probably think Romero is natty too

are you saying thats not a real photo of gsp? hahaha
You should drop this.

The eye test is the proof. You dont get gyno, square shoulders huge traps and endless cardio without being on stuff. Not to mention he wasnt above cheating during fights as well. You probably think Romero is natty too
“The eye test is the proof”....lol Sherdog will never cease to amaze me. And Romero got suspended for pissing hot, that’s not the case with GSP.

Your “eye test “ means jack shit. You can’t tarnish a career just like that.

GSP's attorney asked 15 or 20 questions

thats what attorneys do (specially with the money GSP has). they probe, they ask questions, they clarify information and look to protect their clients. there is nothing wrong with this. he is doing his job. hendricks lawer didnt ask a single question kinda shows the level his lawyer was at and if hendricks was ok with that then kinda shows why big riggs restaurant failed.

I knew what I was doing. Once again, does he not have gyno and a roid physique or are you pretending that photo doesnt exist
Last warning.

You didn't read the post you dismissed, and you are parroting bullshit pseudoscience to bash a legend. You don't have a clue what you are talking about, but you still have an opinion.

We are done here, and in the future you should provide sources, not opinions. PED accusations without proof are bottom of the barrel bullshit.

Drop it.

Back