Has GSP even claimed that he’s never used PED’S?

Yes, when he paid out of his own pocket for WADA testing... Even when Hendricks pulled out of it, and even when Dana called him stupid for testing.

Then, Overeem failed a random nsac test. Anderson Silva failed a random Nsac test.
Turns out GSP was right about the prevalence of a roid culture in the UFC.

Good on him for leading the way.

Then, GSP would return under USADA era, move up a weight class, and capture the MW Championship.

Thank you GSP!

Last edited:
Just have to say the fans control the bs narrative of ped abuse and that in its self is bullshit just like the whole goat thing

I wasn't insulting you, I was pointing out that your accusations are not based on fact. You didn't post any facts, proof, or logic. You posted conjecture and opinion.

You would know if I was insulting you. Shooting the shit on Sherdog is all well and good, but fighter bashing is fucking pathetic, and until this thread I thought you were better than that.

Good day sir.
Mate I posted a pic of GSP juiced to the gills displaying signs of steroid use that I named. Thats not conjecture and opinion, thats evidence. Is Phil Heath clearly on steroids or do you need him to fail a drug test first too? Also nice edit, your reply just said "byeeee" then you edited into this big load of shit after I'd liked it. You're a dickhead.

Gsp haters are so ridiculous. All they have is one gif, over an entire career. Problem is whatever guy they support has losses that are just as bad, and more of them.

Unless you go with Jones. But Jones is a proven cheater. So in order to put Jones above gsp they feel like they have to prove gsp was on peds too. Sorry, only your guy got popped

<mma1>
Its the other way around. Since Jones is clearly better than GSP you guys use his ped test failures as a way to put gsp as number one, despite being in denial about his own cheating. Its laughable

Ted Ehdhardt, Hendrick's manager:

"A week later, GSP's attorney asked 15 or 20 questions about how WADA is going to test for this and that, how are they going to move the tests, how are they going to do this, a ton of questions," Ehrhardt said. "He wanted to have predetermined times. It's not random if you know when they're coming. He had questions about what they test for, and that's another red flag. Why do you care what they test for? If you're clean, you're clean. We didn't ask one question ... We were just ready to test WADA, that's what we wanted to do, and he didn't want to."

Keith Kizer, head of the NSAC:

"I let them know how we were doing it for that fight, and I told them the same thing I told those parties," said Kizer. "I said 'we do testing through this lab.' They're using the WADA list. They're using the WADA protocols. Both guys will be tested for the exact same amount of time, and they'll be tested blood and urine. That's the extent of what we're going through here because we're not going to be giving away a road map."

Kizer clarified that everyone seemed happy with the new protocols at the end of the call: "They seemed fine with it. I answered questions they had. But as how often we'll test or how many tests or what exact tests we'll use, I'm not going to get into that. I'm not giving out that information to the people getting tested. And they seemed okay with that."

But then, questions began to hit Kizer's inbox: "I started getting all these other questions from Team GSP. I answered them and thought it was enough. Then I got more questions from GSP. Then it got to the point where I was like, 'look ...' Taking a step back, on the phone call, I said, 'if you don't want to do additional testing that's fine. This isn't an either/or situation. If you want us to do enhanced testing, this is how you do it. It will have no basis or bearing on whether you're doing other testing, as well.

For Kizer, it seems the questions were an attempt to determine their testing, something he eventually had enough of, "and then it got to the point where it was like, 'look, obviously it's pretty clear this isn't working. We'll do our testing on our dime, how we so choose, and let's forget about enhanced testing through the commission.'"

"It got to the point with, as I call it, '20 questions,' with some questions I already answered asking what specific tests were going to be done," Kizer said. "We're not going to tell these athletes what specific tests we're going to be doing, because then they know what specific tests you're not doing. You don't tell them the frequency. You don't tell them the tests, obviously. There were other questions that seemed very irrelevant".

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc
i find it extremely weird when ppl point to this as if it meant anything.

u wanna know the rules dont you? having a printed copy of things is a good way to have hard evidence later on

A few facts about GSP and PEDs:
  • GSP started WADA certified anti-doping testing in early 2013 before anyone else in the UFC except for Roy "Big Country" Nelson as far as I can tell. Source

• GSP quit the sport in large part because the UFC refused to implement testing. Source

• GSP continued being tested after "retiring" and then joined the USADA pool a full year and a half ago. Source

• Despite allegations that GSP's body is suspicious no medical authority has ever agreed to that claim. The only people who have made that claim are anonymous "experts" on forums online, BJ Penn and Nick Diaz. Both fighters did so after one-sided losses to GSP (including a humiliating TKO by corner stoppage for Penn). Source

• GSP's body has remained pretty much identical since the beginning of his career. You can find footage of him in the Canadian Fighting Championship and compare it to this day. The only major changes have come since he's started doing gymnastic and then the changes have been minor and throughout these changes he's been under WADA level testing with USADA AND with VADA. source

• As it stands, GSP is the fighter with the oldest blood samples collected on UFC roster. These samples are still retested as per WADA protocol using the best and newest ISTI methodologies for finding new drugs that might have been undetectable the first time. Using these methods WADA labs can go back as far as ten years in the past for example. source

• In the last 5 years, GSP has been out of testing for only half a year in the middle of his retirement. [Addendum: I've not found conclusive proof that GSP ever left the VADA testing pool during his retirement], as such:

• Overall throughout the span of his career, GSP remains the longest tested fighter in the UFC.

• Overall throughout the span of his career, GSP remains one of the longest continuously tested without interruption fighter in MMA history.
Therefor, based solely on PROVEN FACTS and the preponderance of probabilities, GSP is the PROVEN cleanest athlete in the sport.

Common claims/rebuttals:
GSP is afraid of USADA / NSAC testing and using VADA instead because their less reliable and he controls when he's tested

• The NSAC does not follow or conduct WADA level testing: it's testing is objectively less rigorous than USADA or VADA testing.

• As per WADA guidelines, VADA conducts random testing and monitors fighter's movements.

• VADA uses in many cases the same WADA certified labs as USADA to conduct WADA level testing. The samples are at the same place, only the shipping labels and client agencies receiving the results change.

• VADA still offers objectively superior testing methodology to USADA. A known loophole in USADA testing is jurisdiction issues. The U.S. anti-doping agency (USADA) only has jurisdiction over the US. For other countries they must liaison with the local agency. As you can imagine this can be problematic (countries that hate the US, regions without a sister agency, cost of travelling to remote areas, etc.). VADA on the other hand has no issues finding athletes "hiding" abroad to dodge random tests since they send their own people and bill the athlete for every expense incurred during the testing process afterwards.
GSP has a HGH gut, TRT tits, Steroid shoulders and lats, etc.
If you look at GSP when he was starting out in the Canadian Fighting Championship, his physique was essentially the same as it is now. Shoulders, tits and gut included. Over a decade of fighting has aged him, he's no longer as cut and his shift from weightlifting to bodyweight fitness and gymnastics has changed his shape a bit, but he has not undergone any major physical change like most fighters on PEDs do at one point in their career (TRTVitor, Fitch, Bigg Rigg, Uberreem, Powerlifting Jones, etc.) or shown anything but a natural downward curve in his speed, cardio and endurance over the years.

Maybe he started early? When he was starting out, he lived in his parent's unfinished basement in what's essentially a backwater farming community. He spoke little to no English and he drove a rusted Pontiac Firebird every weekend to New York from his village to train BJJ and stayed in shitty youth hostels. He paid his BJJ tuition with rolls of change and worked part time as a garbage man and a club bouncer will studying full time at University. GSP was broke as fuck.

Up until his second fight in the UFC, GSP's fight career was a hobby according to most interviews he gave in the CFC and a bit later. He did Karate and dabbled in Jiu-jitsu, but he had yet to seriously study wrestling, join a real camp or make any kind of real money. At that point you have to ask yourself wwhy the hell would he spend what little money he has on designer PEDs instead of coaches, training, equipment or just plain gas and food at that point in his "career"? Occam's razor...

Then to now, GSP has aged a bit and has slowed down, but physically he's stayed virtually identical. Most of his recent wins have come through ringcraft, technical striking and smart ground work: all means that point to an experienced mind rather than an unnatural physique.

VADA is GSP's puppet/ favours him because he pays them/ uses GSP for promo so are biased.
Everyone who joins the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency "pays" them. That's how it works.

VADA has showcased on their website frontpage the portrait of EVERY SINGLE PRO ATHLETE that joins their program since their inception.

BJ Penn (one of the people behind the doping claims around GSP) and Big Country Nelson (the longest continuously tested without interruption fighter in MMA history). both have as much screen space dedicated to them as GSP...

These are the actual facts unless you are a shertard that believes some jpeg screenshots that have no context to prove your point as per the posters above.

Post of the year. End thread.

He literally does have all the things I said. How is it a gut feeling lmao

lol this is like presenting a blood soaked knife with fingerprints as evidence and then saying "but we need real proof". The eye test is the proof. You dont get gyno, square shoulders huge traps and endless cardio without being on stuff. Not to mention he wasnt above cheating during fights as well. You probably think Romero is natty too

are you saying thats not a real photo of gsp? hahaha
all those thngs can be got naturally.

and gsp has nipples. not sure u know what gyno is

Mate I posted a pic of GSP juiced to the gills displaying signs of steroid use that I named. Thats not conjecture and opinion, thats evidence. Is Phil Heath clearly on steroids or do you need him to fail a drug test first too? Also nice edit, your reply just said "byeeee" then you edited into this big load of shit after I'd liked it. You're a dickhead.

Its the other way around. Since Jones is clearly better than GSP you guys use his ped test failures as a way to put gsp as number one, despite being in denial about his own cheating. Its laughable
Who popped for peds and estrogen blockers? Was that gsp or Jones?

I don't know what you think gyno is, but GSP doesn't have it. Much was said of his nipple twists prior to each fight, but at best, that hides puffy nipples temporarily. Gyno is characterized by a hard, nodular gland originating in the nipple, and can extend out laterally along the pec. GSP is so lean, you would have seen the gland - similar to how Adesanya's gyno was so visible in the fight with Costa.

Also, don't confuse roid gut for overly devoped abs/obliques and intercostal muscles. Look at male gymnasts and you will see how their gut protrudes despite having tiny frames and levels of leanness.

I'll never know if GSP is a lifetime natty, but there was nothing about his physique that looked suspicious.

He literally does have all the things I said. How is it a gut feeling lmao
lol this is like presenting a blood soaked knife with fingerprints as evidence and then saying "but we need real proof". The eye test is the proof. You dont get gyno, square shoulders huge traps and endless cardio without being on stuff. Not to mention he wasnt above cheating during fights as well. You probably think Romero is natty too

are you saying thats not a real photo of gsp? hahaha

nice copy pasta friend....

Also why did george do the whole blood transfusion stuff before / after fights ? That in itself gives me Lance Armstrong vibes........

He actually did it?
Tried googling it but found nothing.
Blood transfusion is crazy. Wouldn't want someone else's blood in my dad bod.

“We are done here, and in the future you should provide sources, not opinions. PED accusations without proof are bottom of the barrel bullshit.”

unless it’s Hendricks right?
Hendricks is a nobody who was unrecognizable post-USADA. GSP is a legend who was consistently excellent throughout his career.

There is definitely a double standard, but GSP earned respect. Hendricks did not.

Even then, I would not directly accuse Hendricks of PED use, and I certainly wouldn't make a thread about it.

Steroids or not. He did have surgery to fix his gyno when he "retired" the first time. His whole crew had it from Rashad to Jardine.

Mate I posted a pic of GSP juiced to the gills displaying signs of steroid use that I named. Thats not conjecture and opinion, thats evidence. Is Phil Heath clearly on steroids or do you need him to fail a drug test first too? Also nice edit, your reply just said "byeeee" then you edited into this big load of shit after I'd liked it. You're a dickhead
The edit was not a trap. I certainly didn't expect you to like my shitpost. I changed it because this is a serious topic that deserved a serious response.

I am trying to help you avoid making yourself look like more of an ass, and yet you keep doubling down. Until this thread I had thought of you as a reasonable poster. I see now that you are not.

NO NO NOOOOO! GSP NATTY WITH KILLER GENES AND WORK ETHIC don’t be MAD he is NATTY UNLIKE OTHER “goats. NO EVIDENCE! NATTY KING! Keep is SLICK MY SLIME<Moves>

nice copy pasta friend....

Also why did george do the whole blood transfusion stuff before / after fights ? That in itself gives me Lance Armstrong vibes........

No shit it was a copypasta. Keen detective skills you have there.

Also, what are you talking about? Blood transfusions? GTFOH.

I remember there used to be photos floating around here of abdominal injection sites of fighters and there was one site with St Pierre where he had that “bump”. It’s not proof, but it is suspicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back