Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

I still think the Ngannou duck takes the #1 spot because of how absolutely, ridiculously, in-your-face blatant it was.

Bro literally went on camera going "Francis is scary and he could break my jaw😢" before asking for triple the amount of money that was the highest ever pay-out in the history of the UFC (McGregor vs Khabib) effectively pricing himself out, then LITERALLY AS SOON AS the big bad boogeyman Ngannou was out of the UFC, Jones came crawling back "hey guys I'm going to fight Ciryl Gane for the belt now🤠"

An absolute wet wipe of a man<lmao>
yeah, it was so obvious, that, we all knew...it was like...right...now we know what you knew in your head...and why you waited...it was weak...not like a fighter, but, more like a calculated business man...JJ is an amazing fighter, but, that was clearly by design in what he knew his limits were..we as fans didn't know, but based on JJ reaction...we do know...he only wants fights that benefit him style wise...JJ will always have his wrestling but he is on his way out imo.

Last edited:
Pretty much the biggest duck ever

Made worse now when he showed interest in fighting Alex instead of Tom

JBJ still ghey though
Once in human history biggest gay ducker.

Reactions: HHJ
dude has like the best resume all time
beaten 3 generations of monsters

he wants to fight the HW goat who is 2-1 in his last 3 fights
all championship fights

he wants to fight pereiira a 2 division world champ

seriously you people are weird lmao

theres this reason hes the best
Matchups, he's choosing the easier matchup, you doofus. Jon does the same shit it again and again.

the fight should have happend if nganou just accepted the offer
its weird the one who left didnt ducked
but the one who stayed ducked

weirdos
Ok, you're being silly now.

Reactions: HHJ
TS needed a hot topic. Redditors, lol.

I'm a Jones hater, but the guy fought the best of the best for a full decade. If he avoids certain fights at the end of his career, I can't begrudge that. If anything, I blame the UFC.

In terms of habitual ducks, I throw Colby's name into the equation. For the last 5+ years, he's refused to fight any contender who wasn't completely washed up.

All jones wants to do really is duck top competition, do coke, drink himself into a stupor, shoot roids,bash up his wife, slide his car into a family of six, and stick his finger in the buttholes of any hapless passersby, because it's what Christ would do.

Most definitely

No he ducked Rumble. Rip
He was freaking out knowing his days were numbered and wanted out. Duck
They were literally scheduled to fight before Jones hit a pregnant lady with his car. Jones got suspended and the rest is history. By the time Jones finished his suspension he was retired.

They were literally scheduled to fight before Jones hit a pregnant lady with his car. Jones got suspended and the rest is history. By the time Jones finished his suspension he was retired.
A likely story.

Jones is not a contender nor is he trying to be

He wants big money fights at the end of his career

No different than Floyd and other prize fighters

I think Jones was scared of Ngannou. Kinda like how Floyd didn't want none of Pacquiao in his prime, but worse, because Ngannou literally has what it takes to have beaten Jones in Reyes, but much, much better, whereas prime Floyd vs prime Pacquiao, you still probably favour Mayweather.

Now, Jones is ducking Aspinall, but I don't think Aspinall hits as hard as Ngannou nor as good as Ngannou. I don't think Jones is scared of Aspinall, I just don't think he's that confident of his chances. I think Ngannou wipes prime Jones, and Jones is far removed from that. I think Aspinall probably beats Jones, but I wouldn't be hundred percent sure. I do think so.

I don't think Rumble ever had what it takes to beat Jones, may he rest in peace though. Rumble was a beast...

So I'd say in terms of him ducking

USADA

Ngannou

Aspinall
You do know Floyd is older than Pacquiao, right?

Alex knocking out Jones to win the HW title would be the greatest thing to happen in MMA.

I want Jon to fight Tom then Alex to fight the winner. Tom deserves to get the real belt first and foremost. I’d like to see Alex fight more at LHW but he’s 36 and history..
While that would be great in a perfect world...

Jon has, if I am not mistaken, 1 fight in the last 4 years. He has been out over a year, doesn't have a fight booked, his opponent is similarly old and inactive and could also get injured.

UFC has their headliners booked thru the summer if I am not mistaken and Jon isn't one of the announced headliners, so absolute best case scenario he fights in fall, more likely winter, and that would put the Aspinal fight in summer 2025.

If both Jon and Aspinal win between then and neither gets injured.

Alex is 36.

Jon, Alex and Aspinall would all have to Win all of their fights for the next 2 years, and Alex is actually active and fighting the top guys available.

Time is not on our side.

For this to actually happen, Alex has to beat Aspinall in UFC UK this year, Jon and Stipe need to actually fight this year, Jon has to win and then maybe this happens in 2025.

Jon is gonna fight Stipe and dip.

He is just trying to look like he is interested in fighting Alex to keep his name in the press.

Jones has had a fantastic repertoire of the absolute most blatant, obvious duckings of fighters with classics such as the Reyes rematch after getting 123'd, the fan favorite and modern day classic "price yourself out by asking for the biggest UFC payday of all time x3 and wait for opponent to leave UFC before fighting in his division" (Ngannou), and now is up with another solid contender with the already legendary "defend your interim belt while I sit out for more than a year" against Aspinall.

I'd say it's pretty hard not to have him as the ducking GOAT. If not him, who takes the crown?

200.gif

Sitting out for over a year to fight a 42* year old, who has gone 4 years* since his last win and doesn't have a single win over anyone in the current top 15 rankings.

*by the time they actually fight.

Jones didn't duck Rumble or Francis. You guys are bugging. I will admit he planted the idea of making more money in Francis's head. It's like two kids deciding to run away from home but the one that had the idea first decided to go home.

Back