Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

Jones beated the living shit out of the best mf killers in the planet into the LHW division, years by years.

Facts.

Now he's old, seeing his retirement in one or two fights and in a whole new weight class with totally different skills involved. The minimum - and I repeat the MINIMUM he can do is picking wisely his last fights.

I know you guys want to put him against the new blood over and over again until he get wrecked but I think he's smart enough to avoid unnecessary risks that would bring absolutely NONE to his legacy because Aspinall has ZERO legacy himself and he's almost a NOBODY right now.
Lmao, so many bad takes in this thread such as yours.

Alex knocking out Jones to win the HW title would be the greatest thing to happen in MMA.

I want Jon to fight Tom then Alex to fight the winner. Tom deserves to get the real belt first and foremost. I’d like to see Alex fight more at LHW but he’s 36 and history..

It truly would be. The mma time-frame would immediately be split between yhe period before Alex knocked out Jon, and the period after.

I'd be all for it.

Literally the only way Tom will get to fight Jon is if Tom puts on a dress and breaks into Jon's house.
Or if he pretends to be homeless and waits on the streets for Jon to come cruising.

Last edited:
Fuck that. Might as well delete your account if you wanna just bend over and take it.

No, but seriously are you really going to change his mind about Tom Aspinall? Jon Jones only has like two fights left in his career, he's not going to risk a loss to Aspinall. (who would be his toughest opponent to date.)

Just because the fans wanted to see it. Jon Jones is his own man, he's going to do what he feels is best for him and his legacy.

the fight should have happend if nganou just accepted the offer
its weird the one who left didnt ducked
but the one who stayed ducked

weirdos
Weird indeed

And a testament to the Jones derangement syndrome that exists on the internet
yeah, it was so obvious, that, we all knew...it was like...right...now we know what you knew in your head...and why you waited...it was weak...not like a fighter, but, more like a calculated business man...JJ is an amazing fighter, but, that was clearly by design in what he knew his limits were..we as fans didn't know, but based on JJ reaction...we do know...he only wants fights that benefit him style wise...JJ will always have his wrestling but he is on his way out imo.
Jones was terrified of someone he was an absolutely horrible style match-up for, a fight that they offered Ngannou in writing, the capstone of his entire deal to ensure that he would stay with the organization.

I guess the UFC and even frank is lying too then, they just have never even offered him that deal. Frank possibly imagined or dreamed it.

No, but seriously are you really going to change his mind about Tom Aspinall? Jon Jones only has like two fights left in his career, he's not going to risk a loss to Aspinall. (who would be his toughest opponent to date.)

Just because the fans wanted to see it. Jon Jones is his own man, he's going to do what he feels is best for him and his legacy.
Well if he dont wanna defend his belt against ANY contenders, give it up and then fight who you want.

DC refused to defend again against the returning Jon as he didn't want to lose his belt to him again. So they had to make Jones vs Gus 2 instead for a title that would be made vacant the moment their fight started.

The night before their fight DC vacated the title himself rather than be stripped so that officially he wouldn't go down in history as having been stripped for refusing to defend against Jones.
I think he probably just wanted an opponent who was likely to show up, instead of getting replaced, the whole canceled, or the whole event moved somewhere else. All things that Jones has needed done

Well if he dont wanna defend his belt against ANY contenders, give it up and then fight who you want.

I wish the UFC can step in and stop this shenanigans, but Dana White loves his GOAT no matter what.

And he'll cater to his needs.

I wish the UFC can step in and stop this shenanigans, but Dana White loves his GOAT no matter what.

And he'll cater to his needs.
Im not sure what Dana's plan is. I understand that he wants to erase the Ngannou spectre, but Ive never seen the dude happy to have a champion openly walk away after a title defense, and against another guy who also is leaving.

He passed every test that was required of him in his entire career. It only took 10 years of absolute domiance and 32 fights for him to have a consecutive loss.
As opposed to Jones who hasn't even cracked 30 fights yet, whilst being the sauciest guy in MMA. He even beats Barnett who had a fight with Fedor cancelled due to his doping.
fun fact jones tested positive only once
you can erase that 1 win still no ones resume is close
you cant even prove jones used peds all his life

just like i cant prove fedor used peds
even though he lost most of his fights in a drug testing org
truely the definition of peds made your career isnt it?

He passed every test that was required of him in his entire career. It only took 10 years of absolute domiance and 32 fights for him to have a consecutive loss.
As opposed to Jones who hasn't even cracked 30 fights yet, whilst being the sauciest guy in MMA. He even beats Barnett who had a fight with Fedor cancelled due to his doping.
fun fact jones tested positive only once
you can erase that 1 win still no ones resume is close
you cant even prove jones used peds all his life

just like i cant prove fedor used peds
even though he lost most of his fights in a drug testing org
truely the definition of peds made your career isnt it?

Back