Has the abscence of Conor affected media outlets financially?

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am noticing the decline in Conor posts have really affected this forums ads. They are getting pretty strict with ad blockers. Is it related to the loss of Conor fans? This place was booming when Conor was actively fighting.
Now we are being strong armed into removing our ad blockers.

images

The Entertainment Era is over.

The boot lickers will have to lick harder.

There is a reason why all mma discussions on youtube always have conors name in their title

There is a reason why all mma discussions on youtube always have conors name in their title
I dont watch youtube. I mean, i do watch youtube for like reviews on products or how to fix shit, but nothing mma related. I really only care about live fights, the rest is not worth my time.

I dont watch youtube. I mean, i do watch youtube for like reviews on products or how to fix shit, but nothing mma related. I really only care about live fights, the rest is not worth my time.
I watch/listen to youtube all the time. Podcasts mostly, but when i smoke i go down rabbitholes on random shit.

Maybe i should stop refusing to be a mod? I mean i really dont want to be forced to be censored. I know i wouldn't be another @positivebalance but i like my freedom to speak my mind. But damn this ad blocker stuff is really forcing my hand.

I will stop visiting the site before I change my settings. Perhaps if they had not went way over the top with obnoxious crap that interrupted the whole visit at the beginning less people would care.

Not sure about financially. But anything major ( positive or mainly negative ) Mcgregor will bring traffic or TV ratings. He is a known sports star world wide... Just wait and watch the madness that could be with a Khabib rematch...

I watch/listen to youtube all the time. Podcasts mostly, but when i smoke i go down rabbitholes on random shit.
Ok, you got me there. I will click on a link on Sherdog to Rogan or some other podcast, but i don't hunt down anything mma related on any other media source.

Yes, I remember during the pandemonium that were the weeks prior to UFC 229, MMA channels with 15k followers were getting millions of views on their Conor videos, Conor is pretty fucking good for business.

Not sure about financially. But anything major ( positive or mainly negative ) Mcgregor will bring traffic or TV ratings. He is a known sports star world wide... Just wait and watch the madness that could be with a Khabib rematch...
And i would watch just because....But the whole point of this thread is due to the recent attempt to force ad blockers off the site. I just want to know if its in any way related to the lack of Conor fans? Or is is the UFC dieing in general?

Ok, you got me there. I will click on a link on Sherdog to Rogan or some other podcast, but i don't hunt down anything mma related on any other media source.
As much as luke thomas triggers people, the mma beat is one of the best. It shows about once a week and only goes for about an hour.

Also schaubs podcast when talking mma is fun as well. Flame away

As much as luke thomas triggers people, the mma beat is one of the best. It shows about once a week and only goes for about an hour.

Also schaubs podcast when talking mma is fun as well. Flame away
Not going to flame you. While i dont like Luke Cuckold, or Shaub, everyone is entitled to like what they like. I just personally like Rogan and even Dana when they are doing something together where Dana is not in Promoter mode. FYI, i dont like Dana the promoter.

I am noticing the decline in Conor posts have really affected this forums ads. They are getting pretty strict with ad blockers. Is it related to the loss of Conor fans? This place was booming when Conor was actively fighting.
Now we are being strong armed into removing our ad blockers.

No one misses Conor fans, especially not advertisers. They know Conor fans don’t have any money.

No one misses Conor fans, especially not advertisers. They know Conor fans don’t have any money.
No offence, but you kinda sound bias. Those idiots spent rediculous amounts of money on those private events he held. Not a Helwani fan at all, but didn't he get burned?

Last edited:
Don’t worry the Khabib fans/Conor haters have taken their place.

@Mysterio alts should be a traffic bump alone.

Back