Media Have you noticed a lot of these Wrestlers look similar facially with a big wide chin?

That is called the face of a man you thin faced SOB.

Thread is the definition of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Gonna bookmark this.

the amount of Testosterone the fetus is exposed to in the Mothers womb plays into masculinity of face
https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2015.1351

So big square pit bull jaws, long or wider chins, slitty eyes and small or flat nose with a low prominent brow all play into it. Funny, when i first strated grappling there were some big muscle dudes in there and their was this one dude Kevin who had the Ryan Hall lanky build but a frickin enormnous lantern sized jaw -not surprisingly he had the highest grappling strength in there.
yep, one easy way to measure this is by comparing the difference between your index and ring finger. Most women have longer or equal length index to ring while most men have shorter index to ring. They've done studies showing all kinds of correlations based on this such as lesbians having shorter index, etc.
2565f2065a4060c8ea2ab0ab3aaecf5e.jpg

DBKsVnWU0AABq6H.jpg

Guys with big jaws will have shorter index fingers.

That pic of Askren with straight hair is disturbing.

https://orthotropics.com/
Facial Growth
Could also be a factor

Just like a lot of people with big braces in their childhood tend to show their teethflesh while laughing.

Not higher growth hormone.Wrestlers do it from young and their bones end up developing like that, emphasizing importance of a strong chin. You can see how wrestlers have the same build, it's not crazy to think their bones mature alongside their picked activity. You use your head to pressure and push and rise upward a lot in wrestling, it immediately burns off your chin fat and promotes muscles to develop a propensity to exert outward, little by little pushing the bones into the common wrestler look as they mature.
GSP doesn't have a great chin because he was never a wrestler, only developed it after he was fully matured. But he did have a tight wrestling body despite it(enhanced or not).

HGH

Wrestlers need it to be competitive with guys like Brock looking like the hulk in high school

Look up HGH and box jaw

Anyone who thinks any elite athlete at the top of their craft aren’t using are just putting their head in the sand
so..you're an expert on this?

It's amazing how widespread steroid use is in sports, especially in wrestling.

I knew a kid in highschool that started using steroid creams when he was 16 years old. He wrestled at the state level, but he wasn't world class or anything.

Everyone wants to get an edge.

yep, one easy way to measure this is by comparing the difference between your index and ring finger. Most women have longer or equal length index to ring while most men have shorter index to ring. They've done studies showing all kinds of correlations based on this such as lesbians having shorter index, etc.
2565f2065a4060c8ea2ab0ab3aaecf5e.jpg

DBKsVnWU0AABq6H.jpg

Guys with big jaws will have shorter index fingers.

This is so weird. My left hand has almost equal index and ring finger.

My right hand has a significantl smaller index.

Not higher growth hormone.Wrestlers do it from young and their bones end up developing like that, emphasizing importance of a strong chin. You can see how wrestlers have the same build, it's not crazy to think their bones mature alongside their picked activity. You use your head to pressure and push and rise upward a lot in wrestling, it immediately burns off your chin fat and promotes muscles to develop a propensity to exert outward, little by little pushing the bones into the common wrestler look as they mature.
GSP doesn't have a great chin because he was never a wrestler, only developed it after he was fully matured. But he did have a tight wrestling body despite it(enhanced or not).

I don't think that GSP is built like a wrestler. His limbs are way too long and he has a small torso with long legs.

But i abuse HGH and steroids all the time and I look like Snoop Dogg

Ben Askren, Chael Sonnen, Matt Hughes, etc they have similar chin and jaws is this from years of wrestling its like they had a growth hormone issue or something, its that huge chin thing what causes this in a lot of wrestlers?
If I were to guess its from wrestling and years of their chin resting on the opponents back or shoulders similar to cauliflower ear, if they wrestled when they were kids for years maybe the damage to the chin makes the bone grow bigger like wolfs law?

Cael-Sanderson-Olympics-300x290.jpg

ap-usa-wrestling-16_9.jpg

matt-hughes-ufc-fight-night-93-qa.jpg

220px-Matt_Hughes.png

Capture-86.jpg

Henry_Cejudo.jpg

askrenstraight.bmp

Chael-Sonnen.jpg

018_JAKE_SHIELDS_IMG_4753-1.jpg

i
another PED conspiracy theory thread...

The amount of growth hormone that exercise or squats add is literally nothing. They take HGH, which is almost vital in a sport like wrestling which requires it to recover from the brutal training and frequent tournaments.

They definitely get the GH from wrestling. If they started young especially while going through puberty

Back