Hayabusa Fightwear giveaway for Sherdog members

I'll take some Free Hayabusa Gear if this thread is still running.

Hayabusa Fightwear Inc. would like to extend our thanks to those who participated in our giveaway. We've had an overwhelming amount of responses and have chosen 10 winners at random from Sherdog.net and mma.tv forums. Winners will receive either a rashguard or pair of fight shorts in their requested size and will be notified via email. See below for a list of the winners' screen names. This will also be posted in the 'News & Events' section of our website.

Supervillain
GSPFAN291
Wayne-O
MATEO
NoiSe
spaghetti
EclipseAgent
ndittio24
Mav3rick (please email us)
brucebruce

Those who filled out the on-line application on www.hayabusafightwear.com will also receive a token of our appreciation via email.

Thank you for participating in this contest and enjoy your new fight gear.

Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.

Looking forward to trying out this new gear :icon_chee

Wow, I finally win something! The design is badass, so I'm sure my grappling buddies will ask about it and get you more business. Thanks!

edit: I forgot to mention in the email that I would prefer a rashguard.

I want free hayabuse gear...

Edit- Damn...it seems I may be a little late:icon_lol:

HAYABUSA said:
Hayabusa Fightwear Inc. would like to extend our thanks to those who participated in our giveaway. We've had an overwhelming amount of responses and have chosen 10 winners at random from Sherdog.net and mma.tv forums. Winners will receive either a rashguard or pair of fight shorts in their requested size and will be notified via email. See below for a list of the winners' screen names. This will also be posted in the 'News & Events' section of our website.

Supervillain
GSPFAN291
Wayne-O
MATEO
NoiSe
spaghetti
EclipseAgent
ndittio24
brucebruce

Those who filled out the on-line application on www.hayabusafightwear.com will also receive a token of our appreciation via email.

Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.

Woot!! Thank you Hayabusa. I love your rashguards, and can't wait to try the shorts.

Has anyone recieved their gear or have gotten a response as to when it is getting sent out?

Mav3rick said:
Has anyone recieved their gear or have gotten a response as to when it is getting sent out?

Like you, I'm just waiting patiently, hoping it's on the way.

Oh, and I haven't been to train at OSU in a long time, and I don't remember any names. I thought I was going to go last week, but it fell through.

received my rashguard today! I love it, it's so nice. Fits like a glove.

Once again THANK YOU HAYABUSA FIGHTWEAR!!

Damn it! Im always late on these things!

I want free Hayabusa gear! (I know the contest is over) sigh

I actually will get a RG because they look so badass and I hear that the quality is great.

HAYABUSA said:

Supervillain
GSPFAN291
Wayne-O
MATEO
NoiSe
spaghetti
EclipseAgent
ndittio24
brucebruce

Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.

It's over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back