• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Headbutt

trendnick

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Big John Fury head butting a member of Oleksandr Usyk's team.

I've always thought just about the most pussy thing you can do is shoot some cheap shot with dozens of people around + security.
John Fury is a fucking idiot with one of the worst cases of "Main Character Syndrome" I have ever seen.

It is one thing for the fighters to engage in "mental warfare" though honestly I have never been impressed or even really understood the need to act tough or violent outside the ring/cage when the fighters are going to meet for a scheduled fist fight anyway.

Intentionally throwing a shot when security is guaranteed to break it up is definitely a bitch move. Agreed.

John Fury is a fucking idiot with one of the worst cases of "Main Character Syndrome" I have ever seen.

It is one thing for the fighters to engage in "mental warfare" though honestly I have never been impressed or even really understood the need to act tough or violent outside the ring/cage when the fighters are going to meet for a scheduled fist fight anyway.

Intentionally throwing a shot when security is guaranteed to break it up is definitely a bitch move. Agreed.
Not sure I've heard the term "Main Character Syndrome" before, it fits this situation and this fucking idiot perfectly, I like it.

Back