Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Those lizards be asking for it tho

eyypwpsicbh81.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this story earlier in the week and just like than I have no idea what to say. What would cause people to gang rape a lizard?

This seems like it would be useful as a future mega thread destination

Could have gone without knowing about this story though.

Wisconsin for a while had a serial horse rapist. Something about the law they couldn't get him for more than a misdemeanor and trespassing each time. So every three months he'd be released, and immediately go rape another horse.

So Wisconsin state legislature had to pass a law to make bestiality a felony to stop this one horse fucker

very hard to discern a motive here...... the reptile rape is bad enough but then to kill cook and eat it..... maybe some spiritual cultist angle possibly? animal sex magic maybe?

Those lizards be asking for it tho

eyypwpsicbh81.jpg

There are at least 79 different species of monitor lizards, including the venomous Komodo dragon.

Now, I'm no expert on lizards, but that picture you posted is of a big bastard, and that's a typical Komodo size.

Too bad it didn't bite off their dicks and envenomate them at the same time.

Komodo Dragons Kill With Venom, Researchers Find

very hard to discern a motive here...... the reptile rape is bad enough but then to kill cook and eat it..... maybe some spiritual cultist angle possibly? animal sex magic maybe?
Yeah there’s something deeper than just regular weirdo beastiality. I think unfortunately that these guys are in some cult and they did this for power or to gain favor.

I just looked for the article, there was a guy in Australia who was habitually masturbating on top of his house, or someone else's I can't quite remember. The headline was the epic bit:

"Fiddler On The Roof"

There was a guy in my city going around shooting people in testicals with bb gun

Was never caught
Confession accepted. It’s ok BB guns hurt but they don’t leave you damaged permanently. They hurt kinda different from paintballs but hurt about as much imho. Unless they break the skin then you have a case to be mad. Same with the balls. That hurts a lot.

I don't know what it is, but I find this story fascinating. I wonder who would want to kill this woman, when you consider how bold and angry this person was who killed her.

People say it could be the son, considering there was no signs of breaking and entering apparently.

I don't know who it could be, but I hope they catch this person soon.

The victim name is Orsoyla Gaal.

Apparently the arrested the guy his name is David Bonola

Last edited:
Yea, the text message stuff is even more shocking on top of the brutal murder, it sounds like something out of a movie starring Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman

This seems like it would be useful as a future mega thread destination

Could have gone without knowing about this story though.

Wisconsin for a while had a serial horse rapist. Something about the law they couldn't get him for more than a misdemeanor and trespassing each time. So every three months he'd be released, and immediately go rape another horse.

So Wisconsin state legislature had to pass a law to make bestiality a felony to stop this one horse fucker
They could have just shot him.

Back