Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Yeah, I wasn't blaming you. Just disappointed in the predictable nature of WR discussion.
Yeah it ain't called the Peace Room. But some of these idiots would find a way to politicize scrambled eggs.

Firearms "experts" . . . .

"He legally purchased a lower barrel receiver in 2019; at some point after that, he purchased a protruding pistol grip and a 40-round "banana" magazine, creating a rifle that is illegal in New York."

Can’t find the LA , Cali crime thread but this is so ironic

Was the guy's name really Jon Candy.. yikes.
Yep. People are still trying to figure out why he snapped. There's a video floating around of him and his wife being interviewed about a local restaurant not too long ago. And all of his neighbors thought he seemed like a normal guy.

I can't imagine what the survivor will have to live with . . . .

Father guns downs the mother and three of his sons. But one son survived.
Mustang High School (where the oldest son attended or recently graduated from) has had it's fair share of student-related tragedies over the last year.

Very sad situation.

Yep. People are still trying to figure out why he snapped. There's a video floating around of him and his wife being interviewed about a local restaurant not too long ago. And all of his neighbors thought he seemed like a normal guy.

Yep, poor kid..

If you were the kid, wouldn't you want to know why?

why did he let me live? was it an accident and he just forgot about me in his rage? was it on purpose? what is the reasoning why I am left and my family is all dead..

man, so fucked up.

Fucking sick, man. This story last year was already enough.

BATAVIA, Ohio (AP) — A grand jury has indicted an Ohio man accused of fatally shooting his three young sons on murder charges — charges he could face the death penalty for.

Chad Doerman, 32, was indicted Thursday on charges of aggravated murder, kidnapping and assault for the June 15 deaths of his sons, according to Clermont County court records.

Clayton Doerman, 7, Hunter Doerman, 4, and Chase Doerman, 3, were all killed. Prosecutors say he admitted to planning the shooting, but at a Friday arraignment, Doerman entered a not-guilty plea.

“This was the man that everyday they woke up looking to for protection, love and guidance in all things,” Clermont County’s chief prosecutor of Municipal Court, David Gast, said at a previous hearing.

“He was their world, he was their guardian and he executed them in cold blood,” Gast said.

You ever seen that story about the guy who wanted to live in his homemade bunker? Totally normal hard working dude, who was seemingly proud of his daughter for graduating high school, and made all the appropriate appearances, and carried out the responsibilities that a normal husband and father would. Job, House, Family...but he wanted to live in a hole in the ground, and of course his wife and daughter had to die to make it happen. He even vlog'd his whole plan. Then he popped himself in the dome once the feds surrounded his little dank hideout, like a day after he killed his family to live his dream.

The Lesson: You never truly know anyone.

There is absolutely no reason that, in a modern, civilised country, the average citizen should have easy access to a weapon that can cause instant harm and death so easily.

Sounds like Family Annihilator Syndrome. Otherwise normal behaving people who get it into their heads that either their Families are going to attack or threaten them, or that their Family are going to suffer some irreparable indignation, where the only logical step for them is to eradicate the family and themselves, ultimately.

There is absolutely no reason that, in a modern, civilised country, the average citizen should have easy access to a weapon that can cause instant harm and death so easily.
No knives? Baseball bats? Cars? Hammers? Screwdrivers? Plastic bags?

I'm not exactly a pro-gun guy, but that's the dumbest argument that dumb leftists come up with. Hence why you made such an argument.

No knives? Baseball bats? Cars? Hammers? Screwdrivers? Plastic bags?

I'm not exactly a pro-gun guy, but that's the dumbest argument that dumb leftists come up with. Hence why you made such an argument.

This is a false equivalence. You cant mass murder 35 students with a knife, you fucking dingus.
The knife argument is poor and it showcase how absolutely brain dead you right wingers are. The effective range of an AR is what? 600 yards at a fire rate of what 45-60 rounds a minute?
Knives and Cars are far less dangerous and have way more utility then a gun has.

Back