Heads up Arby's

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Arby's has for the month of April, a free ( any ) sandwich with any purchase each week This weeks ends Sunday ( tomorrow ) Must use app. I got a free half pound beef n cheddar. Also to note, they actually give you the highest priced sandwich because just for shits and giggles i added a greek gyro which is cheaper then a half pound beef n cheddar and it gave me the beef and cheddar for free even though it was $3 more then the greek gyro.

Arby's has for the month of April, a free ( any ) sandwich with any purchase each week This weeks ends Sunday ( tomorrow ) Must use app. I got a free half pound beef n cheddar. Also to note, they actually give you the highest priced sandwich because just for shits and giggles i added a greek gyro which is cheaper then a half pound beef n cheddar and it gave me the beef and cheddar for free even though it was $3 more then the greek gyro.
I Didn't take your mom to Arby's but I gave her a heaping pounding of my meat.

iWqLWRM0.jpeg

Two of the best meals of my life were at Arby's.

1. After giving up meat for 6 months I was driving one day and cracked and got me a roast beef and a chicken sandwich. It was amazing. First time I felt full in 6 months.

2. Got lost in the woods with two friends hiking with no supplies for like 6 hours. Legit though we were gonna have to spend the night in the woods. Somehow we found the car right after sunset and the first place we saw was an Arby's so we went inside and ate like I'd never eaten before.

I don’t think I’ve ate at Arby’s. Their food has always looked beyond bad even for fast food.

Last edited:
Haven't had delicious Arby's in ages, but I ain't putting an app on the phone for that.

Nearest Arby's to me is like 50 miles away. Actually never ate at one of their establishments. Their commercials are annoying though.

Back