Heads up Arby's

Someone once told me Arby's roast beef arrives to the store as a liquid that solidifies when they put it in the oven. Didn't even fact check, but I haven't been back in decades.
They steam bake the roasts in food safe bags in precision ovens at low temps for a long time ( 140-145F ) The roasts juices expel into the bags and turn to gelatin when cold. Thats why it gives the appearance of being a liquid. If you have ever used a sous vide cooker and cooked a large roast with this method you would know exactly what i am talking about.

I like Arby's, I have been many times

And I'm hoping it was a coincidence, because the last two times I got really bad :(

I don’t think I’ve ate at Arby’s. Their food has always looked beyond bad even for fast food.
You have things all backwards my friend. Might be one of the only palatable fast food restaurants out there.

lot of haters in this thread
curly fries and horsey sauce or gtfo

iWqLWRM0.jpeg
I used to feel bad for her until I saw that video of her getting arrested. What a garbage human she is. She deserves every Arby's joke.

I used to feel bad for her until I saw that video of her getting arrested. What a garbage human she is. She deserves every Arby's joke.
Yeah she's garbage. She also had a domestic violence charge for attacking her Sister and nephew while drunk. But getting a DUI for being blasted behind the wheel with twin babies in the car is next level POS.

Yeah she's garbage. She also had a domestic violence charge for attacking her Sister and nephew while drunk. But getting a DUI for being blasted behind the wheel with twin babies in the car is next level POS.
Just watching the sense of entitlement she had when interacting with the police... Just garbage. I wish nothing but pain and suffering upon her until she becomes a better person.

Arby's used ot sell two of the best fast food sandwiches I've ever had, the first is the chicken cordon bleu which they discontinued, and the second was a pork belly sandwich they had for two short stints.

I don’t even know where the nearest Arby’s is by me. It has to be pretty far. They aren’t popular around here. They seem to be at a ton of rest stops in PA though. Last time I had it was during road trip 4 years ago. It was ok just like most fast food.

Arby's used ot sell two of the best fast food sandwiches I've ever had, the first is the chicken cordon bleu which they discontinued, and the second was a pork belly sandwich they had for two short stints.
chk bacon swiss pretty good

A.R.B.Y.'s - Artfully Redefining Butthole Yearnings

The last time I ate at Arby's was in the 1990s.

Mediocre at best, but that Horsey sauce was fire.

MAX > Arby's*

*if you know, you know.

Reactions: lsa
We're in the middle of a ton of renovations at the house so I've been eating out every day. Arby's has become a staple for me due to their coupons. They are always doing promotions and I think it actually works for them.

Sodium Festival

I like their Chicken Bacon Swiss and I'm a sucker for Jalapeño poppers, but any time I have their roast beef sammies I feel like I need a huge glass of lemonade or water to wash the salt down.

Who is that?

Back