Social Hearing your neighbours closing the windows when you smoke weed

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Are you relating that to the scent theyve recognized ,so thats the reason why suddenly some windows closing sounds are present?

What if neighbour comes ringing on the door complaining about some smell if its comming from the apartment ,and the weed is not legal in that state?
I

Are you relating that to the scent theyve recognized ,so thats the reason why suddenly some windows closing sounds are present?

What if neighbour comes ringing on the door complaining about some smell if its comming from the apartment ,and the weed is not legal in that state?
I
Are you at that paranoid high phase?

Also RIP to TS from marijuana overdose

zdtBM.jpg

I
Sounds like you're going to jail, ts

I
Edibles Shermano, edibles.

I
call your mom and say you love her. You’ve likely been reported to the DEA and don’t have much time left

Weed makes you paranoid. It's also the biggest time waster in human history. Just some food for thought.

Not gonna lie. I can smell my neighbors weed from all the way across the street if the breeze is right. Gotta shut the windows sometimes. I’m more interested in the next generation of kids that will be nose blind to it as it becomes more and more legal.

I’m glad my wife does edibles instead. She’s processed her own flower a few times. Stinks the whole house up. Told he she’s gotta do that shit out in the garage.

Yeah I stink the street out regularly, best nights are when it's below zero, that funk stays in the air for ages

Happens in my neighbourhood all the time, if the weather's nice it's gonna smell like weed sooner or later.
I used to tell my kids that it's just skunks having sex, but they stopped believing me for some reason.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back