Media Helen Yee brings Derrick Lewis some Popeyes & Chicken Feet

I saw a picture of the guy out of character and he doesn’t look the same at all. I actually wouldn’t have even recognized him.

Oh that’s a character
Shit he had me

This schmo character is like a more annoying nardwar

Def has a Very punchable face

i love chicken feet at yum cha restaurants! delicious!

a064.jpg

get in my belly!!

Chicken feet is big in both chinese and black food culture

It's big in poverty culture.

Im Irish catholic and they used to be big here until we got this thing called money and success.

You won't see Denzel or Will Smith eating Chicken feet.

Came for the feet... stayed for the breast. ;)

Where are you from that chicken feet are being consumed in size by black people?

Consumed in size? Wtf does that mean? And a lot of blacks I know eat that shit, albeit mainly old times.

In The last 25 years, mma has produced some of the most untalented reporters/personalities in all of media. That said, I’d eat her chicken feet any day.

I still don’t understand how the schmo gets to have sex with her
He must be hilarious
He seems like a fun guy to be around and girls always remember how you make them feel. He's successful in his profession and is probs hilarious. I would bang him no homo

Helen Yee fine as fuck. Would be a perfect video if that retard shmeckel didn't make a cameo.

It's big in poverty culture.

Im Irish catholic and they used to be big here until we got this thing called money and success.

You won't see Denzel or Will Smith eating Chicken feet.

You sound like an ungrateful dick for saying that especially during the holidays. You’re no better than anyone for having money. And someone else out there will always have more than you that probably thinks you’re a peasant for thinking you have money.

I’ve had chicken feet at nice Jamaican restaurants in New York and it was very tasty.

Chicken feet are delicious, Black Beast is fucking up.

Back