International Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Crashes ***UPDATE: President Dead***

Israel denies involvement but the question is will Iran believe them?

Israel denies involvement but the question is will Iran believe them?
They should be blaming the US if anything.
Sanctions have them flying around their head of state in some poorly maintained, ancient helicopters.

The US just assasinated the Iranian president through sanctions.
This is a US-win right here.

Doesn't matter, Iran will cover for Israel because the last thing those saber rattlers want is an actual fight
Not for the foreseeable future,

Iran is just coming off of back to back, to back losses.

A Masive Failure of an attack on Isreal, A Massive Failure to defend the homeland from an Israeli counter. And now a Massive Failure to protect and keep their President Alive…

Time for Iran to just take a few steps back into the bushes and hope that everyone goes on with business as usual. They need a good few years to recover and reorganize from the last two months..

Their window has closed for this moment in time..

The president of Iran more like the president of heran into a mountain am I right

3 was my first. I played 1 and 2 but 3 was the shit for me. I didn't like NV as much as some and like 4 more than some.

Gotta say though... The Fallout show is the tits... Loving it.

My girls loved it too and one of them is playing Fallout 4 now because she enjoyed the show so much

Oh shit he did Kobe himself!

Damn I thought y’all was just being ugly.

Remember that scene from 4 Lions with the RPG

I thought it could’ve been some shit like that

- If was Israel they're already hiding under USA Skirt!

Why the fuck is Biden and the Democrat US ran senate mourning this terrorist funding shitbag, that helped fund the 10/7 massacre, which now lead to Palestine being leveled?

This is a disgrace, and what having the Islamic Brotherhood members fund out universities and institutions. This pandering is disgusting.

If Trump was president, he would say, "Karma is a bitch, m i rite?" and we need that right now. Fuck these freaks.

And yes, this state department memo is real and not just a edited photo, https://www.state.gov/on-the-death-of-iranian-president-raisi-and-others-in-a-helicopter-crash/

Not much of a fan of rubio, but this is a good statement (also had a good showing on Meet the press on Sunday). And his comments don't mean I even support funding israel and especially palestine at this point, fuck both of them. But this person was a shit bag, and fuck him

Good thing they took all those photos and videos of him right before take-off so we would know what the helicopter looked like before they crashed it. Raisi was an Israeli plant and talked about the NWO. This is is all a show and the start of WW3.

Good thing they took all those photos and videos of him right before take-off so we would know what the helicopter looked like before they crashed it. Raisi was an Israeli plant and talked about the NWO. This is is all a show and the start of WW3.

Wow, you have amazing insight.

Are you part of the NWO?

Why the fuck is Biden and the Democrat US ran senate mourning this terrorist funding shitbag, that helped fund the 10/7 massacre, which now lead to Palestine being leveled?

This is a disgrace, and what having the Islamic Brotherhood members fund out universities and institutions. This pandering is disgusting.

If Trump was president, he would say, "Karma is a bitch, m i rite?" and we need that right now. Fuck these freaks.

And yes, this state department memo is real and not just a edited photo, https://www.state.gov/on-the-death-of-iranian-president-raisi-and-others-in-a-helicopter-crash/

Not much of a fan of rubio, but this is a good statement (also had a good showing on Meet the press on Sunday). And his comments don't mean I even support funding israel and especially palestine at this point, fuck both of them. But this person was a shit bag, and fuck him

What a bunch of shitbags

Wow, you have amazing insight.

Are you part of the NWO?

d2UuZ2lm.gif

Reports say the helicopter - one of three travelling in a convoy - made a "hard landing" after it got into difficulties in heavy fog in the north of the country
Heavy rain and fog has made the rescue difficult, he says, adding that of the three helicopters, two have safely landed.

The president of Iran more like the president of heran into a mountain am I right

You are most likely correct. Helicopters, fog and mountains don't make for a good combination as Kobe Bryant found out.

Back