International Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Crashes ***UPDATE: President Dead***

Lol, until I saw this, I thought the image of the state department statement was a meme and didnt bother to post or verify. But after seeing this, I had to check and yup, it was real. So stupid.

This is what we need.

“He died like a dog. He died like a coward. He was whimpering, screaming and crying.”

not sure if he's referring to a dead iranian president or a dead american war veteran who was shot or captured.

Last edited:

240520001049-iran-president-helicopter-crash.jpg

it really doesnt bother me to know that the last thing that went through this guys head was his spine. thoughts and prayers motherfucker.

Lol, until I saw this, I thought the image of the state department statement was a meme and didnt bother to post or verify. But after seeing this, I had to check and yup, it was real. So stupid.

This is what we need.

You do realize this is what you would call good ole fashioned Geo Politics.

It’s called taking the high road, so that when they later bring up how “how much murica hates them” we can always point back to “hey, didn’t we send you hopes and prayers for your deceased president” who wished us dead all of the time..

That remark is just tossed into a high yield savings account, and will pay back dividends when needed. It’s not always fun and sometimes takes patience, but when needed the results are always fruitful.

I changed my mind,
I don’t expect you to realize this…

Why the fuck is Biden and the Democrat US ran senate mourning this terrorist funding shitbag, that helped fund the 10/7 massacre, which now lead to Palestine being leveled?

This is a disgrace, and what having the Islamic Brotherhood members fund out universities and institutions. This pandering is disgusting.

If Trump was president, he would say, "Karma is a bitch, m i rite?" and we need that right now. Fuck these freaks.

And yes, this state department memo is real and not just a edited photo, https://www.state.gov/on-the-death-of-iranian-president-raisi-and-others-in-a-helicopter-crash/

Not much of a fan of rubio, but this is a good statement (also had a good showing on Meet the press on Sunday). And his comments don't mean I even support funding israel and especially palestine at this point, fuck both of them. But this person was a shit bag, and fuck him

I don't really mind it. Being diplomatic - whatever. You don't talk about other leaders of countries the same way you talk about terrorists. People posting videos of Trump talking about a leader of ISIS.. come on, its not the same fucking thing lol.. I'm sure they were celebrating behind closed doors.

It's unfortunate this happened in the middle of the Gaza conflict when so many Muslims are enraged because otherwise this unique opportunity very well might have been seized by Iran to change its country's backwards, primitive, fundamentalist Islamic-based trajectory that it has been on for decades. This man was thought by many to be headed to replace Khamenei, apparently.

The youth have been incensed since that young girl who refused to wear her hijab was murdered by their own nation's police in custody. I think many of their young generation want to jettison the baggage of the Islamic Revolution, and become a secular state. Not sure if it's a majority, but if there is any hope of a majority, it's in the youth.

Now, instead, they'll just double down. And the state won't risk a truly free election. They'll do what they did to get this man elected in the first place. They'll post armed guards at every booth who stare down anyone that shows up appearing to support a more moderate or centrist opposition candidate. And we'll see more Iranian rappers sentenced to death for making protest songs. And ignorant western dumbasses will continue to suggest a moral equivalency between the USA and Iran despite that I haven't seen any arrest warrants issued for Macklemore.

On and on it goes.

This is what we need.

Ah yes Donald Trump, the guy that was known for being tough with Dictators

- Kim Jong Un
- Bin Salman
- Putin

But hey, lets pretend its actual concern.

You do realize this is what you would call good ole fashioned Geo Politics.

It’s called taking the high road, so that when they later bring up how “how much murica hates them” we can always point back to “hey, didn’t we send you hopes and prayers for your deceased president” who wished us dead all of the time..

That remark is just tossed into a high yield savings account, and will pay back dividends when needed. It’s not always fun and sometimes takes patience, but when needed the results are always fruitful.

I changed my mind,
I don’t expect you to realize this…
<WellThere>

Mashallah! Wish the Iranians would now do a new Revolution ala Frenchies, pull the religious leaders on the street, get rid of them, get rid of the guideline which is ruining their country and evolution for decades and restart a new country, free from any evil guideline.

Back