Hemorhoid surgery

embarassing to talk about but f it
i had roids so bad i got surgery 13 years ago
a year ago they came back
its genetic to be predisposed to these
gotta be hydrated at all times, dehydration makes em way worse, as do protein shakes and most food yiud get from 7-11. u for sure need a good diet, the kind that lowers blood pressure. lower a few points and the roids may go away. fasting helps too.

regarding surgery, got mine in mexico for $2k. i was desperate. it sure sucked when the pain meds wore off. for a week after - shitting was hell. but it fixed my ass for a good 12 years.

diets better now, but they always pop out when i poop. i shove em back in with tp, and they dont bother me again til i poop the next morning. pm me if u need more details

You can get internal hemorrhoids removed these days with laser.

There was a Howard Stern "E" show about the "worst hemroid" and it might have been the most vile thing I've seen... Unreal what happens to some people's assholes, alien really...

less sitting, more walking
get those suppositories up in there
while working on your diet

I had a horrible experience with it. The worst medical experience of my life. It wasn't the procedure itself. The surgeon botched it. Whatever you do, do not leave until you are able to piss. Not dribble, but piss. I ended up in the ER that night with a catheter down my shaft. Then some sutures came loose inside and the thread unwound down far enough to reach my butthole. Every time I wiped it tugged on the thread that was still attached up there and it felt like my fucking head was going to explode. Every night I was soaking in hot water and Epson salt. After it was all said and done it was a massive improvement. Now I can say I'm glad I did it, but the first couple of weeks was the worst experience of my life. Good luck.
<{1-17}>

damn bro. Stuff like this makes me shudder.
Wish there was like a user rating for these docs so you can see how many one star reviews they got. I want an expert assman working on this stuff. Did epson salt not make it burn more?

490cd1bc-d402-46f7-813a-020a60d98292.jpg
If they made it worse I didn’t know it. The hot water soothed me and to be honest it hurt so much I wouldn’t know the difference if the salt made it worse.

Has anyone had hemorhoid surgery? I've tried everything but this. I'm bleeding every time I use the toilet after I wipe and I'm tired of it. This morning I had blood running down my leg after I got up from the toilet.

Lose some weight.

I've developed one in the past year or so, diet has been pretty shitty no pun intended. Took a shit the other day and there was fuck loads of blood thought it was a sign of colon cancer or something, I was terrified though it only happened that one time. I get a pretty itchy butthole from the hair down there so I probably irritate it from time to time, they largely disappear on their own with a healthier diet.

Has anyone had hemorhoid surgery? I've tried everything but this. I'm bleeding every time I use the toilet after I wipe and I'm tired of it. This morning I had blood running down my leg after I got up from the toilet.
Clearly you're pregnant.

Okay, so what has your doctor said? When you say you've tried "everything", exactly what?

fighters are human, rumors were that Roberto Duran actually quit in the second Leonard fight because he was about to shit himself.

I don't think that was a rumor. I thought he did shit himself. Weren't there photos?

Yes. I have

I lived with a gigantic terrible hemeroid for years and it sucked, eventually it got so bad that i knew i had to do something, and i had the surgery.

That was years ago, and i healed up 100 percent and i am really happy that i got it done. I no longer dred taking shits.

Eat a bunch of cheese. That will allow your organs and asshole to heal up.

sitz bath is the best thing in the world for any type of hemmorroid

Im sorry to hear that @Richmma80.

Cut the booze and it will go away.

I know 4x people who have had the surgery.

All alcohol related except one (size and job) and 3 of them were under 30yo.

I wouldnt wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Back