Henry Cejudo Calls Out Alex 'The Average', I'll KO You Inside 3 Rds!

Cejudo needs to return to active competition. These lame call outs on TMZ or wherever have grown old.

If he truly believes in himself, he should fight a top3 ranked FW and earn a titleshot.

I assume he wants to be one and done again. Dana is probably not gonna let that happen.

Cejudo should have kept fighting instead of retiring prematurely. He would in all likelyhood still be flyweight champion and have a higher salary than he did when he left.

I’ll approve... Make it happen Uncle Baldy
<31>

His plea comes across as relatively genuine

How can Dana make it happen. In case everyone (including Henry) has forgotten....Henry retired and quit the sport.

This is like Randy calling out Francis or some BS.

Either unretire and come fight or shut your mouth Hank!

I don't think CCC wants any of Yan or Volk. I think he can beat moreno though

Stop calling out fighters when you're retired, just stfu...

lol I still don't know why he always calls him an overgrown midget when he's even shorter.

Guy hasn't fought in over a year and "retired" after defending the belt once against a washed up Cruz...

Cejudo super overrated. His best wins are a controversial decision over DJ, drained no chin TJ who had no business at FLW, Moraes who was killing him before he gassed like always (somehow the narrative is that Cejudo made brilliant midfight adjustments lol), and past prime legs without wheels Cruz. No reason to think he has anything for Volk. If he beats Yan then we can talk.

Back