Henry Cejudo continues to call out Ryan Garcia and other top LWs in Boxing

i wonder if henry thought dana was going to treat him like he’s treating khabib
Crazy thing is Henry actually has the potential to be a 3 division champ (+ being the youngest American gold medalist in wrestling until Kyle Snyder won his gold). He has a more successful career in MMA/combat sports than Khabib imo, also beat Demetrious Johnson who was considered #1 or #2 P4P (and maybe still is) together with Jones. But Henry won't get the recognition for it obviously. UFC sometimes misses in marketing certain fighters I think. Yes, he's cringy but so is Adesanya and they promoted the shit out of him. If an organization like the UFC promotes someone, they get popular.

Gtfo. We've never seen Henry "put to sleep"... Sure, he's been TKO'd to the body, but just because he wants to fight a bigger man in their sport doesn't mean he should be disrespected. If anything, for this he should be respected.
Sure but i dont see any of these fights ever happening. If he wants to fight so bad,he should just come back to the UFC.

Conrad had no chance against Floyd. Why not? Wants to be paid

lol.... Yes, Ryan Garcia would knock Cejudo the fuck out with the quickness. They both fight @ 135lbs, but obvious is obvious.

The problem is, Cejudo brings zero to the table. No boxing credibility, no fan base, no prestige. There is zero reason for Ryan, or Teofimo Lopez, or Lomachenko, or Gervonta Davis to humor this manlet.

Gervonta vs Cejudo would be fucking hilarious.

if big girls are “plus size models” ...

is he a minus size model?

The difference between Cejudo and Garcia is that Garcia can ride the big kid rides at various theme parks

No one really cares to see him in MMA and people care even less to see him boxing. He is vastly overestimating his star power.

Never since Conor have I seen a fighter so actively campaign to get KOed like Cejudo.

Triple Cringe- I would love to see him fight Canelo so he would just get smoked- or better yet fight GGG-

Triple C Vs Triple G -

Id bet the farm on Golovkin-

yHNV9xXE5Qo6eoKk9
<Moves>

Dat head is bigger than Tito's.

<30>

lol.... Yes, Ryan Garcia would knock Cejudo the fuck out with the quickness. They both fight @ 135lbs, but obvious is obvious.

The problem is, Cejudo brings zero to the table. No boxing credibility, no fan base, no prestige. There is zero reason for Ryan, or Teofimo Lopez, or Lomachenko, or Gervonta Davis to humor this manlet.

Gervonta vs Cejudo would be fucking hilarious.
He could definitely be somebody’s tune up for a return fight if he really wanna try his hand at boxing. I see it going poorly regardless and wish he’d come back to Bantamweight in the UFC.

Sadly, UFC flyweight and bantamweight have zero big money fights for him, so I understand him trying to fish for a big boxing match.

That outfit...looks like he had some kind of horrible laundry accident.

At this point I truly believe this man is signing himself off to get KTFO for a check. Like even if somehow someway he manages to finnese a shot, does he realize he’s going to sleep badly.

Oh boy w
I real wish Garcia fights him just so I could see get KO'd please make it happen.

Sadly, UFC flyweight and bantamweight have zero big money fights for him, so I understand him trying to fish for a big boxing match.
Yeah I think this killer named petr Yan that will hurt him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back