Media Henry Cejudo FIRES His Longtime Coach "Captain" Eric Albarracin Publicly - Update: Henry says It Was all FAKED But Truth is COMPLETELY Different..

I feel like its pretty shallow to fire his coach that's been hyping him up since day 1 like that

What's your guys thoughts? Will it Help or Hurt him?

Imagine if Mike Tyson would’ve done that to Cus D’Amato…

That’s kinda classless to do on camera, especially when Eric pretty well coached him to multiple world titles…

When Cejudo lost his first fight against DJ he also fired most of his team. He has a tendency to either project blame on his failure or just feels like changing team is necessary to reach a new level

I would fire him just for wearing those glasses.
IIRC for the first DJ fight Eric was wearing something like this:
1707695805229.png
Dude has always been a weirdo. I think Henry kept him around for so long because he made him look regular sized. Albarracin must be well under 5 foot tall.

Not only on camera, but the way he said it was cold as hell. This is a longtime coach??

guys ...please stop being so stupid, this is all about storytelling, don't you know by now the TV/Media is about staging shit?
Of course it didn't happen on camera, you could still see they are still buddies, they probably had countless conversations around this subject.

Bro, I can't believe I have to explain this - the problem is not that he fires someone on his staff - the problem is that he records him firing someone on his staff, and posts it on the internet.
You don't think that's a dick move?

Lol..only insecure people care about this shit...oh no the internet saw..

They shook hands the coach understands getting different looks is important..Cejudo and him are like family...hes not cutting him out of his life...just not working together anymore...

Cejudo separating work from friends... Thats important sometimes ...

Lol..only insecure people care about this shit...oh no the internet saw..

They shook hands the coach understands getting different looks is important..Cejudo and him are like family...hes not cutting him out of his life...just not working together anymore...

Cejudo separating work from friends... Thats important sometimes ...

Maybe you just dont understand how integrity works.

Theres a right way to do things and then theres the clown way to do things.

We all know Henry was thinking "oh this will be a good storyline for views", but that in itself shows he doesnt understand the meaning of respect, integrity, and loyalty.

Some things are better said/left OFF camera/in private.

That's how real secure people handle their business.

Maybe you just dont understand how integrity works.

Theres a right way to do things and then theres the clown way to do things.

We all know Henry was thinking "oh this will be a good storyline for views", but that in itself shows he doesnt understand the meaning of respect, integrity, and loyalty.

Some things are better said/left OFF camera/in private.

That's how real secure people handle their business.

Paolo is probably a young guy

I feel like its pretty shallow to fire his coach that's been hyping him up since day 1 like that

What's your guys thoughts? Will it Help or Hurt him?

Douche move. Don't particularly like Eric but he seems like a ride or die kind of dude. Looks uncomfortable as fuck getting canned publicly like that, and rightly so.
Screw Cedudu

Back