Hey free 100$ if u win

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is my first event doing it but pubsportsradio has a contest If you score the most points in a UFC event 50 points for predicting the right fighter 25 points for the way it ends and an extra 25 points if u pick the correct Rd there was about 50 people last event so good chance for a sherdogger to win check it out

Maybe post a link and I’d stab it

The lineup is made if you guys want to enter ur picks for upcoming event go ahead only 3 people so far

is there always a 100 $ or free prize for first place ?

Yes sir either PayPal or cash app I think the guy who owns the site so to say if that's the right wording to use is uncle weezy he has a few podcast on YouTube called stat diggers only podcast I watch

Last event was my first event doing it took 20th out of 90 people not to bad tied with jinx so idk to much about it just a heads up if anyone asks any questions

haha this is the second time you have tagged me about this podcast. I dont watch it anymore I skip most podcasts these days.

I don't blame you. These guys break down all these stats and they don't mean shit most of the time due to bad judging or it being a fight and situations happening dynamically.

I don't blame you. These guys break down all these stats and they don't mean shit most of the time due to bad judging or it being a fight and situations happening dynamically.
stats are good to take into consideration as is anything, for me it is at the bottom of the list unless I'm playing TD props

Last event was my first event doing it took 20th out of 90 people not to bad tied with jinx so idk to much about it just a heads up if anyone asks any questions
Lineup? you talking about DFS contest?
If so nice.

Back