Hey potato-eaters, Mousasi won.

So this "gimme fight" guy did better against Mousasi than Weidman, Henderson, Vitor????

Some gimme fight there, dumbass.

That's his point. Mousasi did not look good at all in a fight where the vast majority of the public expected him to have an easy fight.

Here in Poland, we turn potatoes into VODKA.

upload_2017-10-26_16-7-44.jpeg

upload_2017-10-26_16-7-27.jpeg

Last edited:
So this "gimme fight" guy did better against Mousasi than Weidman, Henderson, Vitor????

Some gimme fight there, dumbass.

Every single one of your posts always comes off as a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum. I know you’re the resident anti-zuffa troll on Sherdog, but grow the fuck up.

Taters rule bro.

upload_2017-10-26_17-9-52.jpeg

That's his point. Mousasi did not look good at all in a fight where the vast majority of the public expected him to have an easy fight.
It's hard to look good when you have to fight with one eye after the first minute of the fight.

The guy had a broken eye socket 1 minute into fight FFS (yes to shlemenko s credit)....
He went on to dominate round 1 win round 2 and hang on in losing round 3.

If you YouTube fight, 2 doctors came in after 1st round .1st doctor knew right away and wanted to stop fight.2nd doc came in and did all finger up and watch finger side to side and thank God he let fight continue.

He was an 8-1 favorite and when they rematch after Mousasi gets belt, he'll still be a healthy 5 or 6-1 favorite.

Every single one of your posts always comes off as a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum. I know you’re the resident anti-zuffa troll on Sherdog, but grow the fuck up.

Shut your bitch ass up geek

I’m suddenly feeling insecure about enjoying potatos. Is being a potato eater a bad thing?

I feel like we can turn any food into an insult and it’s kind of fun.

“Whatever you say corn eater!”

“Chill out beef eater!”

That's what a potato-eater would say.

I don't eat potatoes. Too starchy.

If you YouTube fight, 2 doctors came in after 1st round .1st doctor knew right away and wanted to stop fight.2nd doc came in and did all finger up and watch finger side to side and thank God he let fight continue.
In honor of Shlemenko, he tried to avoid hitting Musashi in the injured eye. In the second round at the beginning (4:28 when Shlemenko caught Musashi's foot and threw him to the ground, Shlemenko could keep Musashi on the ground and beat him in the face and in the left eye especially. Shlemenko said after the fight that he is an honest fighter, and here it's just a sport, not a war, and he does not want to maim his opponent

Sounds like this went the way of GSP - Shields. GSP said he got hit in the eye early on, and apologized to the fans for playing it safe and not being able to deliver the finish with one eye.

Sounds like this went the way of GSP - Shields. GSP said he got hit in the eye early on, and apologized to the fans for playing it safe and not being able to deliver the finish with one eye.
Except for 2 things, Mousasi s eye socket was BROKEN FFS One minute into fight and Jake punches like a female.

....so not the same.

It's hard to look good when you have to fight with one eye after the first minute of the fight.
Ok but that wasn't a lucky punch or an accidental headbutt. And no one mentions that Storm broke his hand during the fight. So it's one eye vs one hand lol

Ok but that wasn't a lucky punch or an accidental headbutt. And no one mentions that Storm broke his hand during the fight. So it's one eye vs one hand lol

That's actually a good point.

Look whose been eating his potatoes!

That's actually a good point.

Look whose been eating his potatoes!
It's actually not...first -it was a broken thumb and it was one minute into fight which means it was somewhat numbed sometime into second.

What would you rather fight with a broken eye socket (shut eye, no depth perception not to mention the pain or a fractured thumb- LMAO)

This is not directed towards you but the Einstein who made up the even up comparison.

When Mousasi wins belt , he'll still be very significant favorite over Shlemenko in re match

Lmao Mousasi won that fight. The criticism should be on Shlemenko being unable to finish a one-eyed Mousasi within ~14 mins of a fight and losing on points.

Then again Shlemenko was never any good, he got choked out by an ANCIENT Tito.

Lmao Mousasi won that fight. The criticism should be on Shlemenko being unable to finish a one-eyed Mousasi within ~14 mins of a fight and losing on points.

Then again Shlemenko was never any good, he got choked out by an ANCIENT Tito.
Shlemenko never being any good is exactly why people think Mousasi looked like a hot mess. He struggled a great deal with a bloated WW who in your own words, "Got chocked out by an ancient Tito". Hello, that's the problem! Mousasi is very sensitive.

Except for 2 things, Mousasi s eye socket was BROKEN FFS One minute into fight and Jake punches like a female.

....so not the same.

Doesn't matter how hard you punch if your objective is to jam your finger into your opponents eye.

Doesn't matter how hard you punch if your objective is to jam your finger into your opponents eye.
Dude- read my posts....gave shlemenko credit but mormal intelligent people dont lnow the type of injury Mousasi fought through for 14 minutes.
He won. Ball game over and hopefully after he wins belt -- he'll still be a 6 or 7- 1 favorite over shlemenko.
I'm actually concerned with who s doing this surgery. We've heard nothing from it and it was or it's going to be done from " some guy/friend" in Netherlands.
This concerns me.

Back