Crime Hill TV Host Suggests Trump Official Killed In Carjacking Was Part Of ‘Dangerous Business’ … Working At Think Tank

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

The Hill TV host Jessica Burbank suggested the death of former Trump administration official Mike Gill was an assassination due to his position on the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, calling it “dangerous business.”

Burbank appeared on The Hill’s “Rising” television show with co-host Amber Duke, a former Daily Caller reporter, to give a reaction to Gill’s death following a Jan. 29 carjacking in Washington, D.C. As the two discussed D.C. Attorney General Brian Schwalb’s response to the rising crime in the city — in which he claimed officials cannot “prosecute and arrest” their “way out” of the issue — Burbank claimed Gill’s job had been “dangerous business.”

Before moving on, Duke pushed back on Burbank’s statement, questioning if she had been “serious” about Gill being “a target.” Burbank quickly reiterated her statements, emphasizing she believes commodities future trading is “dangerous business.” Duke, however, continued to press, asking if Burbank had been “joking” about the reason behind Gill’s death, to which Burbank pivoted, stating she didn’t believe he was killed “during a carjacking.”

"Were you being serious about the Trump official being a target or was that a joke?” Duke questioned.

"Commodities Future Trading? That is a dangerous business. I do believe it is a very dangerous business,” Burbank stated.

“Were you joking about that being the reason why he was killed during a carjacking, though?” fellow Hill host pressed.

“Well, I don’t believe he was shot during a carjacking. That guy was shot on his way to pick up his wife, but we never know in the case of a shooting if it’s premeditated, if there’s a motivation here, or if it’s a random act,” Burbank stated.

Leftists think anyone that worked for the Trump administration deserve death. She has more sympathy for the carjacker than the two people he murdered.

Jessica Burbank is a total smoke show, she can say whatever she wants:

Last edited:
She's suggesting the shooter who also went on to shoot and kill another guy (who was with his wife as well) for his car is somehow not doing it to carjack cars, but he did it as a premeditated murder of a commodities future trader and covered it up by murdering another random person and taking their car?

She also said just like 2 weeks ago that carjackers are stealing cars because car dealerships are charging too much for cars, so they're stealing them because they need a daily driver to take their kids to school and to steal groceries.

Jessica Burbank is unintentionally hilarious.

She also said just like 2 weeks ago that carjackers are stealing cars because car dealerships are charging too much for cars, so they're stealing them because they need a daily driver to take their kids to school and to steal groceries.

Jessica Burbank is unintentionally hilarious.
Ridiculous if true. I have never heard of her but this is enough reason to keep it that way.

The Hill TV host Jessica Burbank suggested the death of former Trump administration official Mike Gill was an assassination due to his position on the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, calling it “dangerous business.”

Burbank appeared on The Hill’s “Rising” television show with co-host Amber Duke, a former Daily Caller reporter, to give a reaction to Gill’s death following a Jan. 29 carjacking in Washington, D.C. As the two discussed D.C. Attorney General Brian Schwalb’s response to the rising crime in the city — in which he claimed officials cannot “prosecute and arrest” their “way out” of the issue — Burbank claimed Gill’s job had been “dangerous business.”

Before moving on, Duke pushed back on Burbank’s statement, questioning if she had been “serious” about Gill being “a target.” Burbank quickly reiterated her statements, emphasizing she believes commodities future trading is “dangerous business.” Duke, however, continued to press, asking if Burbank had been “joking” about the reason behind Gill’s death, to which Burbank pivoted, stating she didn’t believe he was killed “during a carjacking.”

"Were you being serious about the Trump official being a target or was that a joke?” Duke questioned.

"Commodities Future Trading? That is a dangerous business. I do believe it is a very dangerous business,” Burbank stated.

“Were you joking about that being the reason why he was killed during a carjacking, though?” fellow Hill host pressed.

“Well, I don’t believe he was shot during a carjacking. That guy was shot on his way to pick up his wife, but we never know in the case of a shooting if it’s premeditated, if there’s a motivation here, or if it’s a random act,” Burbank stated.

Leftists think anyone that worked for the Trump administration deserve death. She has more sympathy for the carjacker than the two people he murdered.
How do you manage to read sympathy for anyone into this? And what about anything you posted here says anything about deserving death? And no, I'm not giving them any clicks. The Daily Caller is garbage rag. If someone is sharing a stage with one of their ilk I expect it to be a corrupt proceeding. Obvious con job is obvious.

Looking over some of her views it sounds like she is a far left bimbo. Not going to watch a bunch of her yt shit to see more.

Back