Multiplatform Hollow Knight: Silksong (Release: TBD)

Rate your interest in a follow-up to Hollow Knight

• Total voters
I don't know why some people are worried about Silksong. Team Cherry have been transparent from day 1 and the delays aren't because of budget or anything like that, they're because they keep trying to improve the game.

I don't want Silksong rushed out of the door to please desperate fans, i want it to be as good as it can be and i don't mind waiting an extra few months or a year.

Yea I'm in no rush I got plenty to play. Let them take their time.

Personally, I can't wait to jump back into this world and its music. It's a game I will reserve for weekend nightly play only. Take your time Cherry.

I don't know why some people are worried about Silksong. Team Cherry have been transparent from day 1 and the delays aren't because of budget or anything like that, they're because they keep trying to improve the game.

I don't want Silksong rushed out of the door to please desperate fans, i want it to be as good as it can be and i don't mind waiting an extra few months or a year.
Dude it's been like 5 years. As a post mentioned above, 2019 had Silksong "just around the corner."

I'd always rather a well polished FINISHED product that I have to wait for than a bad sequel to an amazing game.

The delays are a meme at this point but whatever, plenty to play in the meantime and I’m sure this will be great.

Back