Media Holly Holm throws the cemetery kick.

Didn’t Cro Cop immediately shit the bed also once he came to the ufc?
Pretty much but he was already on a decline. He gave us so much more though through this career than Holly holm did.

d30c07610110b124ba56bca1e12355d0.gif
<mma1><31>

Fair point! There can be only one! Cro Cop vs Holm! The winner keeps the shorts!
About the only fight I would let the old man take after his brain started to leak blood.

Pretty much but he was already on a decline. He gave us so much more though through this career than Holly holm did.

I think really he was at the very end of his prime and it only took one upset by Gonzaga to push him out of it, well that and several injuries.

His second UFC run he just wasnt the same fighter anymore, he didnt have the speed to land the mid and high kicks anymore nore the mobility for defence. Really the way latter Crocop has to fight bares little resemblance to the peak years, he became much more of a grinding fighting and most of his sucess was based on still being very strong in the clinch so a bad fight for grapplers.

Don’t you compare holm to CroCop. Ish Ish Holly is no where near the fighter Cro Cop was.
I will give her proper for taking Honda out but then she immediately shit the bed by losing to Tate.

GettyImages-497375906.jpg

Winning the strap > Getting KO'd by Gringo Papi

dJJxtLN.gif

24-7.gif

d30c07610110b124ba56bca1e12355d0.gif

I didn't remember that Holly had fought in Bellator once

They both have a similar fixed set of moves. They can do well against top opponents only to randomly lose to gatekeepers. They love short shorts. They both had a good career in a different striking sports. Their legs are prettier than their faces. Hmm.

I prefer watching CC, no need to watch Holly doing her "ish ish". Just a brutal LHK KO, followed by one raised arm, a ATJ Lucko t-shirt and a short post-fight interview in Croatian/English

What does the promotion it took place have to do? You never mentioned that and the fact is she landed several throughout her career regardless of the promotion and regardless of what you say.

Baseball is boring regardless of it being major or minor league and that’s a lame unfunny comeback.

Who considers minor league stats when talking about anything? Baseball is boring to you because you're a just bleed , I'm mean you're on here gloating about a pro level fighter kicking tomato cans in their head. I bet the worst MLB player could hit homeruns regularly off your average high school pitcher. Fact is Holly Holm had one great moment in the UFC, arguably one of the greatest moments of all time, but take that away and she is like what everyone else here is saying. She is a point fighter.

I prefer watching CC, no need to watch Holly doing her "ish ish". Just a brutal LHK KO, followed by one raised arm, a ATJ Lucko t-shirt and a short post-fight interview in Croatian/English
mad respect to a guy who will get into the ring where you might get stomped or soccer kicked in the head. That was as close to Van Damme kumite that we will ever see in our lifetime most likely.

Back