Holly Holm's corner thought she should have gotten the decision against Cyborg

Well, she did outscore Cyborg in power ishes by a huge margin.

What?? A fighters team is biased toward their fighter? I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

“Don’t get your hopes up Holly, you probably lost...”

That’s what they should’ve told her, right?

What?? A fighters team is biased toward their fighter? I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

Would that be your response if I directed you towards a video where Barbosa's corner tells him that they thought he won rounds 1 and 2 [and therefore the fight]?

giphy.gif

That camp is garbage IMO. Not one fighter who ever goes there ever gets BETTER. Holly has added almost 0 tools to her arsenal in how many years? She has a VERY LOUD TELL SH SH SH, its always a 1-2 or 1-2-1 headkick. Straight down the middle and exit away from the power hand. If I were her coach I wouldn't let her step foot in that octagon again till she at least fixes that. No overhands, maybe 1 or 2 hooks a fight, 0 uppercuts. SHE WAS A BOXER

Winklejohn sounded unsure when she was telling Holly which rounds she won.

jackson/wink rule #1: blame everything and everyone but yourself in the case of a loss.
rule #2: no matter what, never blame greg for just repeating "breath" relentlessly for 45 seconds of your 1 minute break between rounds.

Real easy to cherry pick photos of Cyborg landing a couple punches but none of Holly ishing the living hell out of Cyborg's face. You're also missing a key stat in your spreadsheet.
Look at the fight metric you moron. Cyborg outlanded Holly in every category. How did Holly land more power strikes ? She got completely destroyed lol.
upload_2018-1-5_0-5-24-png.321157

Look at the fight metric you moron. Cyborg outlanded Holly in every category. How did Holly land more power strikes ? She got completely destroyed lol.

You need to find a better source that breaks down all manners of attack and includes stats on every technique.

You need to find a better source that breaks down all manners of attack and includes stats on every technique.
Thats fight metric lol. Theres no better source. You need a new brain lol. Cyborg landed almost 3 times Hollys strikes but Holly landed more power punches lol ? Cyborg battered her around the ring with power.

Thats fight metric lol. Theres no better source. You need a new brain lol. Cyborg landed almost 3 times Hollys strikes but Holly landed more power punches lol ? Cyborg battered her around the ring with power.

How can you properly score a fight when you don't even count ishes at all.

la-sp-ufc-cyborg-holm-20171229
e427c91620b1619589408a07816abbf2
GettyImages-899974228_350x197_1126821443887.vresize.335.220.high.0.jpg
26237052_10155962906837902_398742723_o.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
She battered Holly all night lol. What kinda crack you smoke ?

They stick to a formula that’s worked in the past. However adapting or improvising is more of a instinct rather than drilling 1,2 combinations on a heavy bag.

How can you properly score a fight when you don't even count ishes at all.
giphy.gif
Holly landed 19 percent of her strikes lol. Cyborg landed 52 percent. How did Holly land more power punches lol ?

Back