Movies Home Alone vs Christmas Story vs Die Hard

What are you putting on Christmas day

• Home Alone

• Die hard

• A Christmas Story

Results are only viewable after voting.
Die hard followed by Christmas story.

I always found home alone to be kinda dumb and Culkin not that great of an actor even for a little kid.

I'm watching Die Hard x2 followed by Die Hard II, because that's even more christmassy than the first one.

040jWhJ.gif

(just ignore the bit where 200+ plane passengers die)

I'm watching Die Hard x2 followed by Die Hard II, because that's even more christmassy than the first one.

040jWhJ.gif

(just ignore the bit where 200+ plane passengers die)

I can't stand Die Hard 2. It's just a bad movie. The rest are good except the one with his son.

I can't stand Die Hard 2. It's just a bad movie. The rest are good except the one with his son.

I think it's firmly in the bad-good category. The plot doesn't make sense on any level but the action scenes and one-liners were always solid.

Christmas Story then Die Hard.. never cared for Home Alone

Always found Christmas Story great in a few scenes but otherwise fairly boring.

Diehard to me at least isn't a Christmas movie.

Home Alone is fun classic. Easy choice.

Nothing gbeats Christmas Vacation tho

Diehard to me at least isn't a Christmas movie.
This
It's just a movie that happened around Christmas time. Not a really Christmas movie.

A Christmas Story is easily the best of the three.

I think it's firmly in the bad-good category. The plot doesn't make sense on any level but the action scenes and one-liners were always solid.

That's the thing I didn't enjoy any of it that stuff. I've tried twice and each time I walk away thinking I can't believe how bad it is. Especially when all the other movies are good (minus the last one).

This is basically Home Alone vs Die Hard. Both movies are practically 10/10.

Why not do a double feature?
l@nd0

As for the question in the OP, Home Alone. Die Hard isn't really that kind of a Christmas movie.

You can keep Christmas Story, fucken piece of shit movie

Christmas Day is Christmas Story. I will watch the other two, but TBS/TNT’s 24 hours of A Christmas Story is a tradition.

Back