International "Homicidal Church" killing gay people. Where are the Islam haters?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/homicidal-church-ruining-country-putin-074911267.html

Orthodox Church in Georgia instigating violent mob action against the gays. Will every Christian on earth be forced to wear this around their neck the way all Muslims are? Will this define Christianity? I think we know the answer.
So you have one instance of a Christian church being shit bags? Get back to us when they start running down innocent people in a the streets and bombing Mosques and burning down Catholic Churches.

So you have one instance of a Christian church being shit bags? Get back to us when they start running down innocent people in a the streets and bombing Mosques and burning down Catholic Churches.
Lmao, you think this is the only incident? Thats cute.

ya'll forget when Jesus said "You are obligated to be violent."? it's in the bible, i promise.

They saw what happened to the United States. The slippery slope started with changing the definition of marriage and allowing half naked homosexuals to roam the streets.

ny3.jpg

The next thing we knew was we had homosexual drag queens dancing for kids and reading lgbtq propaganda to children, and a president encouraging 8 year olds to go tranny.

Is the Orthodox Church big in Atlanta?

You still think this is an American church, don't you?

Regardless, you're comparing what some pastor allegedly said, to government sanctioned oppression and murder of homosexuals by Islamic nations across the globe. Not a very strong observational comparison on your part.

They saw what happened to the United States. The slippery slope started with changing the definition of marriage and allowing naked homosexuals to roam the streets. The next thing we knew was we had homosexual drag queens dancing and reading lgbtq propaganda to children, and a president encouraging 8 year olds to go tranny.

I'm fine with someone believing homosexuality is immoral, what i'm not ok with is demonizing Muslims for believing this while also making excuses for Christians who believe this. The right wingers who talk about how intolerant Islam is to gays are not honest at all.

I'm fine with someone believing homosexuality is immoral, what i'm not ok with is demonizing Muslims for believing this while also making excuses for Christians who believe this. The right wingers who talk about how intolerant Islam is to gays are not honest at all.
I think the Muslims are somewhat right about homosexuality. They take the sin of homosexuality very seriously.

You still think this is an American church, don't you?

Regardless, you're comparing what some pastor allegedly said, to government sanctioned oppression and murder of homosexuals by Islamic nations across the globe. Not a very strong observational comparison on your part.

Georgia is a former Soviet republic you dumb shit, the Russian orthodox church is a major presence in many of the former Soviet republics. There's a reason i specified ORTHODOX

So glad you brought this up. Plenty of maps generated by Human Rights Watch in the following link:
http://internap.hrw.org/features/features/lgbt_laws/

But this one sums it up.
4310.jpeg

Maybe there's something wrong with my eyes. Help me out. Are all those yellow/orange/red countries the Christian ones, chief?
My51.gif

Or do you live in a shithole down by the river?

really hardcore, oldschool/testament christians are very similar to muslims, yep. i think that checks out. most of us, in the west and on here, arent even christian.

So glad you brought this up. Plenty of maps generated by Human Rights Watch in the following link:
http://internap.hrw.org/features/features/lgbt_laws/

But this one sums it up.
4310.jpeg

Maybe there's something wrong with my eyes. Help me out. Are all those yellow/orange/red countries the Christian ones, chief?
My51.gif

Or do you live in a shithole down by the river?

A piece of context you're missing: Most of those countries inherited their anti-sodomy laws from their European colonial masters, they just never revised them lol.

Back