Honest question about Diego Sanchez

Diego was a vulnerable guy who thought he’d found brotherhood after his divorce and uncertainty. Fabia capitalised on that and tried to subvert Diego’s mind, not even for profit, just for his own personal pleasure. I think Fabia is a closet case and Diego played along because he had no one else.

No need to mock him if he actually is gay, it's stuff like this that would have made it so easy to manipulate him for Josh if there is truth to the rumor mill claiming they had a relationship. Nobody cares who he sleeps with, most just care that he pleased the JBG.

<{JustBleed}>

Diego Sanchez was in an abusive relationship with Josh Fabia. This may be the funniest MMA storyline ever. I mean the guy hung upside down like a bat and let Josh Fabia kick him in the head.

"Honest question".....right. You're just trying to be funny. Now the thread is going to be filled with unfunny replies just like everything in the Mayberry forum.

Diego will always be a UFC Legend. He helped the UFC become mainstream with his participation/winning of TUF 1. He’s also been in countless wars in the cage. Diego will also be proven right when the Aliens do come.

The honest answer in all this.....................Diego just isn't that smart. It's the most logical conclusion with everything that happened with him around Fabia.

Fabia probalby had his eyes on diego for years. Diego is his retirement plan.

No need to mock him if he actually is gay, it's stuff like this that would have made it so easy to manipulate him for Josh if there is truth to the rumor mill claiming they had a relationship. Nobody cares who he sleeps with, most just care that he pleased the JBG.

<{JustBleed}>

Thread/

<{JustBleed}>
Toughest gay guy in history if he is

Is "honest question" like a new meme? I swear I've seen a bunch of them lately

Back