Honestly, the ko shot looked weird, Pereira did not even really land, it was only a glancing shot.

It looks like it barely touched because it was fast but in slow motion you can see that it landed.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just noticed Hills head never hit the ground.

Looks like a pretty damn good breakfall considering the context.

That punch was so fast, and the placement was perfect. That's it.

It's the sharp shots, not the clubbing ones that are just effective
Placement wasn't perfect. I saw it on the mouth not chin ?

Pereira just got the best left hook in the world. Must've thrown it 3 milion times in his life. First round full of energy.

Hill looked a bit bloated to me. It's weird if he's having problems cutting weight because to me he looked like a middleweight who put on a few pounds to make 205.
I was surprised how quickly he want from dry on scales to a dad bod

You guys know Alex hits harder than Francis Ngonnou right?

It looks like it barely touched because it was fast but in slow motion you can see that it landed.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
This. I thought it was some kung-fu shit in real time. Until they showed the slow motion.

A glancing blow? I guess, but sometimes it's a glancing nut shot that hurts the worst.

Hill looked a bit bloated to me. It's weird if he's having problems cutting weight because to me he looked like a middleweight who put on a few pounds to make 205.
Hill really should drop down to MW. What crazy, is that this is probably the best he has looked at weigh in, and he still very flabby.

Getting punched in the face affected him

I predicted early on that someone in this fight was going to get punched in the face, and sure enough it happened. Wish I put some money down on it.

Alex has really big hands and he is accurate, it might not look much but believe me that punch could drop anyone

Yeah no one expected that from such a pillow fisted fighter like Pereira. Are you smoking crack btw?

Back