Law Honolulu to Require Vaccination or Covid Test Every 48 Hours to Enter Establishments.

Im sure you see soooooooo many.
Lol, you’re arguing with somebody who didn’t know generic drugs are much less lucrative than branded drugs with exclusive rights... you’re not going to get very far, I’m afraid.

You cannot sue the vaccine makers, sure they have vaccine court but that is a joke. Can I sue an employer for forcing me to get the vaccine?
Your paranoia and need to feel smarter than everyone else does not trump public health.

Your paranoia and need to feel smarter than everyone else does not trump public health.
People have a right to be concerned about their health. I like how you side stepped the question. These agencies and companies are immune to any consequences from the vaccine and the health issues that can be present. If employees could sue their employers if they got sick from the vaccine the companies would not be mandating it.

let me guess, you still have to wear your masks........ <Lmaoo>

People have a right to be concerned about their health. I like how you side stepped the question. These agencies and companies are immune to any consequences from the vaccine and the health issues that can be present. If employees could sue their employers if they got sick from the vaccine the companies would not be mandating it.
People are not getting sick from the vaccine. Just like there hasn't been mass sickness and death caused by any other vaccine despite dimwitted folks like yourself fear mongering about it. Now I'm done indulging you.

If you want to play it like that then single mothers can just start a gofundme like all anti vaxxers and antimaskers I see kicking the bucket from covid and leaving their families in debt.....

Im sure you see soooooooo many.

May I introduce you to the Herman-Cain-Award subreddit full of examples of anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers railing against the "plandemic" then succumbing to it leaving nothing but a bereaved family, a big medical bill, and the obligitory begging Go-fund-me seeking to service the debt.
And all the while the vaccine was free....

If this is just about responsibility I guess we should force women to show proof of income before having children. If they can't show they can afford to without being a drain on the system then they should be forced to have an abortion. That is just as sound reasoning. Certainly wouldn't want single mothers draining tax dollars.
I love you man but of course you'd be the one to find a way to shit on single moms in a thread about vaccines.

May I introduce you to the Herman-Cain-Award subreddit full of examples of anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers railing against the "plandemic" then succumbing to it leaving nothing but a bereaved family, a big medical bill, and the obligitory begging Go-fund-me seeking to service the debt.
That link is a weird mix of funny, sad, and infuriating at the same time.

All of my family that lives there are vaccinated so I don't care. Also won't be going back to visit until April 2022.

I figured you must have been in a nursing home that suffered through a wave of infections or something, because I don't see anything around here. I've yet to know a single person who has had a case of covid as serious as the side effects of the many people I know who got vaccinated. My sister-in-law even said that more of the residents in the care home she works at died shortly after the covid vaxxes than during any other period in the few years she's worked there.

I'm sure you could do something like that full of vaccine injuries too. You'd even have people who aren't obese on that list. Here are a couple recent ones to start:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...-radio-host-died-covid-vaccine-complications/

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...fter-suffering-rare-heart-inflammation-caused

I figured you must have been in a nursing home that suffered through a wave of infections or something, because I don't see anything around here. I've yet to know a single person who has had a case of covid as serious as the side effects of the many people I know who got vaccinated. My sister-in-law even said that more of the residents in the care home she works at died shortly after the covid vaxxes than during any other period in the few years she's worked there.

I'm sure you could do something like that full of vaccine injuries too. You'd even have people who aren't obese on that list. Here are a couple recent ones to start:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...-radio-host-died-covid-vaccine-complications/

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...fter-suffering-rare-heart-inflammation-caused

I had a relative in the UK that died from covid and one in here in Ireland that is suffering from long covid; his sense of taste and smell has never recovered and he has lost so much weight that he is barely recognisable.
On the flip side i know of no one that has had side effects from the vaccine bar a sore arm for a day or two or the slightly flu-like feeling that happens the day after the first or second shot.
My missus is in the nursing profession and was drafted from her original post to administer vaccines in old folks homes at the early half of the pandemic. She did not report seeing any immediate serious adverse effects on those receiving the shots and nor did she hear of any problems at a later stage from those she vaxxed.

Any quick, cheap and reliable Covid tests available yet? I'd be ok with testing requirements as long as they're not invasive or prohibitively costly.

our case rate has gone up about 20 fold in the past 70 days.

13 nursing facilities have had covid cases in the past two weeks.

consumption of medical oxygen on the islands is now exceeding the supply. importing oxygen from the mainland is also not currently a sustainable solution, as oxygen tanks have become short supply with the pandemic.

we have a fully FDA approved vaccine that prevents a lot of this from happening.

Many employers on the islands already require either vaccination or routine testing to be employed.

You in LA or Hawaii?

Lol gotta love calling people who have got vaccines there entire lives anti vax. Not to mention I've already had covid while my entire family is fine and happy and doing well . Actually convinced my parents ( old immigrants) to get the vaccines themselves . Not everything is binary like in your sad little world.

You will need to be vaccinated to do almost anything in Canada and many employers / industries are making it a condition of employment.

Won't be an issue here as >82% of the population is vaccinated.

For now...will they all take the biannual booster shots?

Back