Hope you crybabies are happy

This was actually a galaxy brain play by the ufc. Now they can hock their garbage fight pass on us to satiate the lust for violence.

The UFC attempted to fight the law and the law won. I realize you're all young but the "fuck the police" mentality doesn't work for billion dollar corporations that rely on governing bodies to monetize their product.

Last edited:
I guess I should've stopped being surprised at how dumb some people are a long time ago, but damn... some people are really fucking dumb.

You like watching 2 guys give each other CTE

Shut up
I don't like watching people fight when there's a global fucking pandemic. I'd rather they stay safe and with their families.

I had to scrap all my plans to compete when all this shit went down because I didn't want to risk spreading this shit to my family.

There are more important things in this world dude get your priorities straight

I wanted to watch the fights as well but...oh well what can you do..

Here's to forgetting about watching sports <GinJuice>

Making a supply run to the store is a higher risk of speading it than this event would have been

Fookin virtue signallers

No one thinks you're woke, cuz

true, some people have Conor as their AV

I lost an av bet years ago. I ended up keeping it because it exposed the low IQ posters who got triggered by it when they ran out of intellect to respond otherwise. Congrats!

Who the fuck actually thought this shit was legitimately going to happen?? Would’ve been nice, but this was a see it to believe type situation.

Score one for the soy boy beta cucks

LS4dOiC.png

Who the fuck actually thought this shit was legitimately going to happen?? Would’ve been nice, but this was a see it to believe type situation.
What you thought would happen is irrelevant

Those that didn't want it to happen nee to be shot in the face

Guess Dana won't get hang from Trump's sack like he'd hoped. Fricking megalomaniac crash 'n burn.

Back