Hope you crybabies are happy

Now we get no fights

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I hope your lockdown is boring AF
200.gif

It was never going to happen, Dana was just doing what Dana does - promise a ton of shit he never delivers. There was no way, bush league UFC was going to take place when leagues generating BILLIONS around the world shut down.

It sucks, just hit the spirits friend, great for passing the time.

It was a stupid and selfish idea to want to hold a human cockfighting card at this time.

Dana got what he wanted.... Free publicity
That's all this was.... Keep the UFC brand in the news. Any sane person knew this card wasn't happening.

Now we get no fights

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I hope your lockdown is boring AF
It was never going to happen.

Lets have a reality check here. Surgeries and things like that have been put on hold because of covid. People have scheduled surgeries have them for a reason. They won't die, but their suffering is prolonged. With all this shit going on, people worry about a fight.

What you thought would happen is irrelevant

Those that didn't want it to happen nee to be shot in the face

First I was bummed the event doesn't happen, but after reading your idiotic posts I'm happy because I look at the bright side and realize: it's nice that morons like you don't get what they want. Your tears are delicious.

What you thought would happen is irrelevant

Those that didn't want it to happen nee to be shot in the face
What you want to happen in this climate is irrelevant too, same with Daner. People need to accept they’re not bigger than this.

First I was bummed the event doesn't happen, but after reading your idiotic posts I'm happy only because a morons like you don't get what they want. Your tears are delicious.
Well fuck you too

Sucks.UFC should have set this up as a LGBTQ rights or Hazardous Health Workers charity event where 10 percent of proceeds go to some organization .That would have possibly shielded them from being shut down.Gotta play the game that’s been set up

Is this true?

<{Heymansnicker}>

What an asshole.

Meh, he can't force them to sell. If he paid them over market value it's fine. I'm happy to move somewhere else if someone pays more than my house is worth. After that he can do what he wants with it

If there was no NBA Island, there was for sure not gonna be a UFC island.

Back