Horrific rape dancer in my town!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This news is about a male dancer attack his female dance partner.

Frustrating for innocent males to be demonized further and women who have to be wary of males. It's extremely disheartening because I dance and now the male dance world is under scrutiny.

No one puts baby in the corner

First I've heard of the case. But you should not allow one specific incident cloud your opinion of one gender over another.

It's extremely disheartening because I dance and now the male dance world is under scrutiny.
giphy.webp

Seriously fucked up that he got such a short sentence because he's low risk to offend.

It’s horrible what happened to her but what is to take away from this interview?

We should not allow a man accused of sexually assault a defense?

Did the cop ask what she was wearing to try and blame her, or because they needed the clothing to process for evidence?

The you get to the punishment.

Most of the left here don’t want a “child’s life ruined “ because he made a mistake when he was a “child”. Also prison per the left should be about rehabilitation and not punishment ( screw justice for the victims).

IMO he should have been charged as an adult and then sentenced to 25 to life. Or in Canada sentenced as an adult. But in Canada the most he could be sentenced to I think would be 15 years and serve, what maybe 5 or even less of that.

If meto wants to do something then change the laws to give real victims justice.

What? You mean he's a dancer and heterosexual?!?!...what's next, Unicorn sighting?

I have to work in close proximity to fine females in tight fitting clothes as well.

The ones that take this case personal are going to be easy to point out, and will inevitably self destruct and either get kicked out or just leave. More often than not they will make themselves know and that much easier to avoid.

Cover your ass, watch your mouth and mind your P's and Q's... You'll be alright.

Frustrating for innocent males to be demonized further and women who have to be wary of males. It's extremely disheartening because I dance and now the male dance world is under scrutiny.

you talking about stripping or ballet?

"Only 12% of reported sexual assaults result in conviction and only 7% of those are given a custody sentence"

Last edited:

I have seen multiple women vigorously sexually assaulted at Dancing Bear parties. Though they all appeared to be consenting, based on the video footage.

Back