Elections House Oversight Committee Hearing descends into shouting and catty insults between AOC, Jasmine Crockett and MTG

What exactly did aoc do besides call out butch body for throwing out a personal insult?
"Ooooh girl, baby girl, don't even play..."

You think this should be the vocabulary of a government official who wants to be taken seriously?

"Ooooh girl, baby girl, don't even play..."

You think this should be the vocabulary of a government official who wants to be taken seriously?
That’s how you talk to butch bodied bitches that act like kindergartners.

You mean “when she matched her energy”

Strange how these women defending themselves seems to be the greater offense.

Yall really that gotdamn persnickety??

These are women cat fighting and y’all up in here acting worse than them.

Talking bout some “heyyy!! No pulling hair you guysss!”

Stop it.

The fuck is wrong with y’all?!
Maybe this is the common lexicon in your trailer park or your local ghetto, but it’s unbecoming when it’s used by a member of congress during a committee hearing.

What? I thought you wokies were all about body positivity… yet if it’s a conservative woman you have no problem with making fun of her build, so inclusive and tolerant.

Maybe this is the common lexicon in your trailer park or your local ghetto, but it’s unbecoming when it’s used by a member of congress during a committee hearing.
“oh my goodness she’s using her ring hand!”

MTG is the dumbest caveman redneck trailer bitch to waste time and tax dollars. In other countries, should would have been forced to resign several hundred incidents ago. I’d rather see her in the octagon getting her Neanderthal head kicked in then hear about her daily bullshit performative politics.

make it happen dana.

You mean “when she matched her energy”

Strange how these women defending themselves seems to be the greater offense.

Yall really that gotdamn persnickety??

These are women cat fighting and y’all up in here acting worse than them.

Talking bout some “heyyy!! No pulling hair you guysss!”

Stop it.

The fuck is wrong with y’all?!

What are you talking about?

I said all tree of them were acting like noodleheads not just AOC. Would say the same thing if they were male. This is a bad look even if it is “entertaining” to the masses. Some Mad TV type of shit

Y’all up here saying “women” like the male politicians that predate them didn’t already set the gotdamn example.

This level of bichassery or passive aggression ain’t strictly female.

Dudes do it too.

How many Drake fans in here?

You’re lying
One senator beat another one with a cane for denouncing slavery leading up to the civil war. So yeah I suppose it’s not like men have done better. Still embarrassing though

MTG is the dumbest caveman redneck trailer bitch to waste time and tax dollars.
These past incidents lately she has been annoying people on the right as well. Some have spoken up about it.
In other countries, should would have been forced to resign several hundred incidents ago.
Sadly this goes for quite a few of our politicians on the left and right.
I’d rather see her in the octagon getting her Neanderthal head kicked in
It sure wouldn't be by way of chubby Crocket and her artificial exterior.

Andrew Jackson killed a man in a duel over an insult about his wife. This ain't shit.

Andrew Jackson killed a man in a duel over an insult about his wife. This ain't shit.

we are living in a time where slapfights is considered a sport but dueling is outlawed.

they need to bring back dueling and outlaw slapfights.

With homophobic slurs? Doesn't take much for them to admit what really think of "body positivity", and if working out is "butch", gonna be hard to go back to pretending a truck driver with a wig is "beautiful and brave".

iu

- More politicians should cut promos. Would be awesome if Trump and Biden verbally smacked themselves, like Triple H and Stone Cold would have done. Not that i amcomparing those two worthless creeps to legendary Warriors.

Biden: - Heyy. Trump you handle this contryas good as you handle your private business! How is the Trump Taj Mahal going?

Trump: - i cant hear your jerk. Your voice is kinda muffed, for a moment i thought you were sniffing your daughter panties again!

With homophobic slurs? Doesn't take much for them to admit what really think of "body positivity", and if working out is "butch", gonna be hard to go back to pretending a truck driver with a wig is "beautiful and brave".

iu

- Ozzy Osbourne is looking rough those days! :(

Back