Law House passes antisemitism bill that will target free speech and criticism of Israel

It is very true.

It's a bizarre blindspot that Republicans have. Like, no matter how often they see real arguments, they just translate them in their heads to that.

You are standing by the comment that there are no people arguing that there is no biological difference between those two kinds of people?

Do you live under a rock?

You are standing by the comment that there are no people arguing that there is no biological difference between those two kinds of people?

Do you live under a rock?
Do you? You don't have to defend every crazy Republican statement.

Not everyone. Some transpeople are trying to breastfeed, insist they have periods, and all sorts of retarded shit.
No, no one thinks there is no difference biologically. People will argue about the relevance of biological differences in different contexts.

I implore people generally to understand that just because people are on the other "side" doesn't mean they're not people.

"social media has made thousands think women can have a penis." Um, no. Some people just think that transpeople should be treated respectfully.
My brother, they literally want to change language to birthing person and chest feeder. Literally the entire movement is around the fact that men can menstruate and women can have a penis.

Are you just being willfully ignorant?

In my workplace men’s room they have tampons.

Not everyone. Some transpeople are trying to breastfeed, insist they have periods, and all sorts of retarded shit.
He’s just being willfully ignorant. “I haven’t seen that”. It’s literally out there daily!

My brother, they literally want to change language to birthing person and chest feeder. Literally the entire movement is around the fact that men can menstruate and women can have a penis.
Transmen do, in fact, menstruate. And transwomen who haven't had surgery do have penes. Are you not aware of that?
Are you just being willfully ignorant?

In my workplace men’s room they have tampons.
Probably for transmen who still menstruate.

He’s just being willfully ignorant. “I haven’t seen that”. It’s literally out there daily!
There you go again with the belief that no one can sincerely disagree with GOP propaganda. Find me one person who is saying what you think people say.

There you go again with the belief that no one can sincerely disagree with GOP propaganda. Find me one person who is saying what you think people say.
Transmen are men. Transwomen are women. Some women have penises.

Have you never heard these things uttered?

No one is saying they're not people.
But you're attributing beliefs to people that no one does or would actually think. And that's because you see the other side on the issues as not requiring plausible motives or beliefs.

Transmen are men. Transwomen are women. Some women have penises.

Have you never heard these things uttered?
I have understood them. The first statement, for example, means that we should treat transmen as a class of men. Obviously. Like, you really thought all this time that people don't see any physical differences?

Back