How can you cheer against this man?

I'm not cheering against him, if he wins I will be happy for him he's a good man. I just think it's Khabib time again and I want to see him vs Tony once and for all.

I think most want someone to win not someone to lose.. I dont cheer for anyones demise but one will have to lose.

Is this more appropriate?
0604974_PE681557_S5.JPG
<{dayum}>

I've never heard anyone hate on Dustin Poirier, except when it's for the sole purpose of propping up an opponent (Khabib, Eddie, Conor, etc).

So, no one. No one is rooting against him.

Many are rooting for Khabib.

The difference is subtle, I know.

dustin can't stand Conor. I'm wondering what TS has to say about this since he is a conor nuthugger.
I have nothing to say, only to laugh about the fact im deeply inside your head dude

{<jordan}

Im not sure where you are getting this "conor fan" narrative.

"huUuuuuURrrrR duuUUrRRrR... hE HaTeS KhAbIb sO He hAs tO Be a cOnOuR FaAaAaAaAaN"
DR8P2GQ.jpg

hope Dustin has been working his submissions

because we have seen trying to squirm away from Khabib does not work

Khabib has kids too. Conundrum. Even Conor has a bunch of kids he's abandoned. Where's Coldagh?

Seems like a good dude, puts on good fights. I just don’t think he wins this fight.

I like Khabib, but if Dustin is the man to beat him, I wouldn't be too upset

He's a good guy and I wish him well, win or lose

But aren't the Khabib fans the worst though?

you are a conor dick sucker

keep sucking dude
"im a loser with no arguments to come back with so i will resort to insults that dont even make any sense"

<mma4>

Your loss has been acknowledged

Verace TKO page 2

Rent freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you literally just go through his instgram just to find pictures of him with his little kid?

original-17291-1428958788-10.jpg

When you have to go through multiple pages on here before finding a genuine hate thread I think it's safe to say the general concensus on the guy is positive. Poirier is very easy to like and respect.

Back