Media How can you hate Raquel Pennington?

In the regular Bible I believe demons including Lucifer were banished from heaven and cast into hell.

However, the Gospel of Saint Jones emphasizes the fact that even the worst demons can be rehabilitated, and change their ways and in rare circumstances even become angels once again. We must try our best to convert them and help them change their ways before we banish them to hell

It was blowing my minds how similar this was to Power Slap juche doctrine. Those who suffer from demon like 💊 or meth 🧊 or #SexualDeviancy ....wasting life in eyes of other but really was created path for salvation vibez through the (styll) growing sport of Power Slap. Yet their prosperity become undermine by spray of h8r point shells 🔫. Only chosen few find the light🕯️ of salvation and spread the word 🙏

Bless you, bless St. Jones and all combat sport gospels.

#injesushisname #Prophets
#Inclusivity #GANAB

Also I was like Raquel and she was my 2nd favorite Rocky, but maybe not my go to combatant for bring excite in my life my fams.

🐻 💕 to her tho I still watch her fight. I wish Buffer Bruce announce her name with roll R sound hihi "Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaquelll" 🔫 🔫 🔫💥💥💥 🦌🦌🦌

#BearLove

Don't dig her fighting style but I respect her journey and I'm happy for her. She seems like a class act.

So when Bueno Silva was answering a question in english at the press conference and Pennington kept saying "speak english I can't understand you" that was cool?

I don’t thing anyone really hates her. She’s just a boring journeyman type fighter with a 16-9 record who only won the belt because Women’s Bantamweight is a terrible division.

People don't hate her as a person.

It's just that:
1. She's pretty boring
2. She's the epitome of everything that tends to be WMMA - A person with very limited athleticism beating other unathletic people. She hung around long enough for Nunes to leave basically.

But she seems like a genuinely good person.

Well u havent seem her nude or u woula hate her too

How I feel about Raquel is the same way I feel about Taylor Swift at Chiefs games: got nothing against her but I don’t wanna watch her either

But hey. She’s seems ok and that’s a nice gesture

Back