Social How come many Hollywood kids turns into a bisexual or pansexual ?

Most people dont care about sexual stuff but media influences things, if you are a gay or whatever cool, but stop announcing it as brave, who gives a shit. Thats the annoying part its not brave at all, you are just gay or perverted who cares why try to make yourself into a hero.

Perhaps because its not as accepted as you think and for decades/centuries, your view point would have gotten you in trouble just supporting someone who was gay or whatever? It can be very brave to be yourself in group/city/state/country where that isn't acceptable.

I was a little shocked to find out that the blackest man in the universe (Lando Calrissian) is Pan. But maybe if I lived in the Star Wars Universe with 100's of different species I'd be more willing to fuck anyone or anything.

Its weird its almost like a cry for attention or something, who cares if they are bisexual why do they gotta announce it to the world Im pansexual! lol

damn I dont tell the world guys Im a Chubby Chaser!
You're a chubby chaser so you like fat girls and everything right? Not gonna lie that's pretty cool.

Most people dont care about sexual stuff but media influences things, if you are a gay or whatever cool, but stop announcing it as brave, who gives a shit. Thats the annoying part its not brave at all, you are just gay or perverted who cares why try to make yourself into a hero.

<{anton}>

I just saw Paris Jackson said she is bisexual, Bella thorne a bisexual, Miley Cyrus Bisexual or pan sexual or whatever, that Monae chick is a pansexual, Alec Baldwins daughter is bisexual, kisten stewart is bisexual, Amber Heard is Bisexual, but before she dated Depp she said she was full on lesbo, now is bisexual, etc.

Its almost like they are not really bisexual but just trying to be hip or something

That's why they are called transTRENDers. It's all make-believe with made-up genders and sexual orientations. It's fucking stupid.

Perhaps because its not as accepted as you think and for decades/centuries, your view point would have gotten you in trouble just supporting someone who was gay or whatever? It can be very brave to be yourself in group/city/state/country where that isn't acceptable.

Honestly even if you look at the entertainment industry which tends to be viewed as more liberal than society as a whole I think it stands out that above a certain level of sucess you don't tend to get people outing themselves as homosexual, bisexual, transexual, etc. Really massive Hollywood stars for example its quite rare and I would say the issue is at that level your having to sell yourself not just to a younger liberial western audience but across society and indeed internationally. In China especially I suspect it has significant potential to damage someones box office draw and maybe even stop a film being released?

That's why they are called transTRENDers. It's all make-believe with made-up genders and sexual orientations. It's fucking stupid.
Its also called oppression envy, its a psychological thing rich kids create to feel they are apart of the minority class and not the privileged class. So can say they are oppressed and victims as well, you can see it all over social media, before social media these people were relegated to colleges and democrats and republicans just thought of them as mental ill weirdo niche and were jokes in movies. For example demi lovato she never heard of this stuff before, she never came out as trans or non binary, only until hollywood media started talking about it so it gave her the idea. I never heard of this until a few years ago. It shows how people can follow the media and copy it, so dont believe anyone who says they dont get their views or morality from the media many young do.

Last edited:
Its also called oppression envy, its a psychological thing rich kids create to feel they are apart of the minority class and not the privileged class. For example demi lovato she never heard of this stuff before, she never came out as trans or non binary, only until hollywood media started talking about it so it gave her the idea. I never heard of this until a few years ago. It shows how people can follow the media and copy it, so dont believe anyone who says they dont get their views or morality from the media many young do.
Good point. Also people yearn to be acknowledged, specially at younger ages and during puberty. The media pressure and victim olympics of trans stuff makes this seem like a good idea for weak minded people to get some extra clout.
Its probably annoying being the child of someone super famous when you are attention seeking, as the focus will mostly be on your parents. Im thinking it can become like some weird symbiotic thing with the parents getting bragging rights and the child getting extra attention.

That being said, there are "normal" transgenders who do it for themselves, and dont run around beating a big drum about it, but alot of the new wave are just people destroyed by msm and social media.

It's more acceptable than in the past and for some people it's a process.
I don't think that comes close to fully explaining the phenomenon. Unless you believe the levels of bisexuality, pansexuality among Hollywood kids is normal rate for humans in general.

I think the simple explanation is Hollywood is a toxic environment to raise kids and most end up damaged in some way whether it be sexual confusion, transgenderism or hard drugs.

Its weird its almost like a cry for attention or something, who cares if they are bisexual why do they gotta announce it to the world Im pansexual! lol

damn I dont tell the world guys Im a Chubby Chaser!
we all know a couple of people that are drama queens/attention seekers. Hollywood is by its very nature there for dramatic, good looking popular kids.
its where they flock, and then they are rich and everyone adores them, the ego needs limitless attention once that ball starts rolling.

because they are either exploited sexually or monetarily by the cabal, or outcasted/othered if they refuse.

The human race is deteriorating fast. Need a 3 mile wide meteor to format the HD. Hit the rest button.

The human race is deteriorating fast. Need a 3 mile wide meteor to format the HD. Hit the rest button.

It is already here. As per the head of the world economic forum, Klaus Schwab

images

Its also called oppression envy, its a psychological thing rich kids create to feel they are apart of the minority class and not the privileged class. So can say they are oppressed and victims as well, you can see it all over social media, before social media these people were relegated to colleges and democrats and republicans just thought of them as mental ill weirdo niche and were jokes in movies. For example demi lovato she never heard of this stuff before, she never came out as trans or non binary, only until hollywood media started talking about it so it gave her the idea. I never heard of this until a few years ago. It shows how people can follow the media and copy it, so dont believe anyone who says they dont get their views or morality from the media many young do.
Yeah I saw some stupid quora or Reddit thread a little while back (can’t remember how I stumbled upon it) where some DNB was mad at her boyfriend because he had some slimy friend who hit on her when he was drunk and he was t upset enough. Part of the reason she was extra upset was because her boyfriend as a straight male could never know her level of victimhood because she is LGBT+. Should everyone just declare themselves LGBTTQQIAAP+ at this point and then go on with our damned lives?

Most women are bisexual to a degree, is normal. This new trans/nonbinary fad is more destructive.

Hollywood as a child-rearing environment is basically a form of child abuse that the entire country has decided is acceptable.

Back