How common is steroid use in MMA?

That's one of those fights I wish I'd have bet on. I did get kudos at the sports bar I saw it at, for calling the fight, but money would have been way cooler. Randy Couture versus Tito and Chuck was another I could have made some cash on.
Yeah, same. I'm from the UK so watched all of Silva's Cage Rage fights; he was already my favourite fighter before he set foot in the UFC Octagon. I coulda/shoulda made some good money on his first couple of UFC bouts.

First off a lot of guys don't have any money for PEDs that will evade USADA. Probably more PEDs you go up the payroll.

Second go watch old ass Randy Couture vs. Chuck. He looks like a Greek God. Old guys with non freak genetics don't look like that anymore so something is working with USADA.

First off a lot of guys don't have any money for PEDs that will evade USADA. Probably more PEDs you go up the payroll.

Second go watch old ass Randy Couture vs. Chuck. He looks like a Greek God. Old guys with non freak genetics don't look like that anymore so something is working with USADA.

I don’t think it’s as simple as that. Then why does job jones keep on failing drug tests?! Lol

I described in my last post in this thread, how a fighter could briefly use peds at a decently low cost.

in ufc i dont think they take this shit but in poland in ksw is everybody on juice

Back