How did millennials become better fighters than Gen X?

Why are the younger fighters better than the older fighters in a new and evolving sport?

this question is dumb

Spoken by a stereotypical low-T, low IQ millennial fairy.

i bet you wish you could give paulo costa a massage after he's done training
his muscles are so big
TRUE ALPHA SHIT ONLY, BRO

Gen X was all about masculine shit: heavy metal, bodybuilding, street fights, being tough as fuck and never being a bitch.

My generation is all about skinny jeans, being in touch with your feminine side, and recycling. But we have completely surpassed all the Gen X fighters.

All the current champions would beat the past champions. And in cases where the champ is a Gen X guy, there's an up and comer who would beat him.

It seems to me that's it all a facade. Gen X just wore masculine bullshit like makeup to cover for their femininity. Millennials are secure enough in our ability to kick ass to be in touch touch with our softer side.

Uhh....MMA is a new sport that didnt exist for most of the youth of GenXers
The only thing you are accomplishing with this thread is making your generation look dumb.

Now Old school UFC fighters were indeed TOUGHER, they fought multiple times in a single night, potentially against guys that could outweigh them by 60, 70, 80 pounds and with virtually no rules. What you are talking about is knowledge.

If you really want to test your theory use a sport like Boxing. Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns would rape Mayweather (especially Hearns) and Roberto Duran would wreck Pacquiao.

because gen x is a bunch of pussies with back tats. Millennials know that face tats are the future.

. Just think about how many fking BJJ schools there are now, .

i remember when you had to go to Torrance California and pay Rorion Gracie 200 dollars a lesson (not that i ever did). The Gracies themselves were the only game in town.

I thought Gen X was about shooting up heroin and committing suicide?

Matt Hughes and BJ Penn seem like they've got the hang of it

Tough people are tough people. People who bitch about the younger generation being pussies are almost all fat. The kind of people who think truck driving is a manly man job and not a job for fat slobs.

Gen X was all about masculine shit: heavy metal, bodybuilding, street fights, being tough as fuck and never being a bitch.

You're mainly talking about faux-masculinity. Faux-masculinity is when you lower the standards of masculinity to such a subjective degree that anyone can claim to be masculine. Of course, they're going to label what they like as masculine.

Listening to heavy metal is not masculine. Anybody can listen to heavy metal. Women, gay guys, etc.

2018_02_02_038.JPG

Eating meat is not masculine. Anybody can eat meat. Woman eat meat. Femmy guys eat meat. Some people don't eat meat.

Nate-Diaz-700.jpg

But not anybody can be a fighter. Not everybody can be an athlete. It takes real masculinity for that shit.

Hence you need faux-masculinity for guys like this:

hqdefault.jpg

They curse and they burp! And eat ribs for dinner every day! And drink themselves drunk every weekend. Listen to metal. And they're proud of that one 15 second "fight" they had ten years ago. Basically anything that anybody else, if so inclined, can do so as well. But if they do it, they're alpha as fuck!

also 1947
3.jpg
I was making a joke buddeh, but go ahead and explain your point, surely you have a point. I hope it's not that there are no more horrors in the world, cause if so you're in for a rude awakening.

I was making a joke buddeh, but go ahead and explain your point, surely you have a point. I hope it's not that there are no more horrors in the world, cause if so you're in for a rude awakening.
my point was that your joke was shit. Surprised you didn't get that lol, kinda dumb

lol no you're not the sensitive one getting all butthurt over it hahaha
Actually sir you responded to a days old post of mine with some kind of political statement, meanwhile I'm still having fun at your expense. It would seem that you are the loser of this millennial 'triggered' battle LOL. You guys kill me.
ktqmSVq.png

Actually sir you responded to a days old post of mine with some kind of political statement, meanwhile I'm still having fun at your expense. It would seem that you are the loser of this millennial 'triggered' battle LOL. You guys kill me.
View attachment 650449
lol you got butthurt because I replied with that picture you dumbass
you come over as really irritated lol

oh and btw that picture was just me googling human suffering 1947, no political statement, its about India iirc

lol you got butthurt because I replied with that picture you dumbass
you come over as really irritated lol

oh and btw that picture was just me googling human suffering 1947, no political statement, its about India iirc
1yyWg1B.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back