How does GSP beat Khabib??

have the fight in canada so he doesn't have to make weight
hire a gay to kiss khabib on his way to the cage, this will be super effective because Islam
bring back phil nurse to cover GSP in vaseline
land at least three kicks to the nuts just like he does in every fight
use his bulletproof technique to dodge USADA testing

and finally, bring back greg jackson so GSP can use the HIT HIM WITH YOUR GROIN technique to destroy khabib

gif8.gif

o476jMM.gif

Considering his last real fight as an active MMA fighter was on Nov 16, 2013, against Hendricks, how on earth does a fight with a monster like Khabib make sense? Is it just me or is this fight reminiscent of Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie? If you guys think Khabib is too small for GSP you are sadly mistaken. I have seen Khabib in person and he walks around at 190-195 naturally and he looked TST. Just saying this as a long-time and nostalgic GSP fan, I don't see the fight being good for him at this stage of his life. PLEASE GSP, DON'T DO WHAT ANDERSON SILVA DID TO YOUR 2010'S ERA DIE HARD FANS. Thoughts??

Did u miss the bisping fight.....

Also by being the better fighter...what does khabibs resume at 155lbs mean at 170lbs...

It means nothing....

At 170lbs GSP wins hes the better striker...he will be more experienced at the highest level... And has well rounded grappling and likely bigger i dont believe for one second khabib is the bigger stronger guy vs GSP

Resist pressure and try and stay in open space, away from the cage.
Touch Khabib with da jab
Defend takedowns if needed.
Jab again.
Jab again.

WW Georges wins even today.

LW Khabib wins.

I cant recall if Khabibs ever been put on his back. GSP would do that at 170.

GSP beats Khabib by making the fight at 170. He also beats him with class and a smile.

If he thought he could have beaten that GSP, he would have went to WW instead of being hospitalized from not being able to make 155. lol

Only if Khabib had the confidence his fans have in him I suppose. GSP weighed like the same as Khabib in his prime and fought 15 lbs higher against a bunch of bigger wrestlers that actually can wrestle offensively, unlike Justin Gaethje.

Khabib would have numerous losses in his career if his career progressed at the rate of GSP's.

I think it would be interesting to see GSP aggressively pursue the takedown on Khabib. We haven't seen what he's like on his back.

I think prime GSP beats Khabib. The path to victory for 40 yr old GSP would be if he could avoid being taken down by Khabib (big if), & outstriking him on the feet. GSP is the better striker still, even now IMO. I would favour Khabib over 40 yr old GSP though. Also would help GSP if the fight is at 170. Real size GSP is still bigger than Khabib. GSP at 170 weigh-in has no fat on him, in fantastic shape. Even in the cage at 190, still no fat on him, in fantastic shape. Khabib might walk around at 190, but he's not in optimal shape at 190, GSP is. If GSP has to cut to 155 it will affect him more than Khabib

Prime gsp destroys khabib, even gsp that beat bisping would end khabib.

Prime GSP would beat Khabib with ease, current inactive 40 year old post knee surgery GSP? He'll have to really work for it..

I don't see GSP winning this anywhere at his age.

but if I wee to half hazard a guess it would be through the jab. But Khabib's face is tougher than a catchers mitt and would eat anything GSP could throw.

I don't even think GSP's wrestling can now negate Khabib's but w/e. If he wants to go out on this fight, that's on him.

Back