How does this even happen?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I know this whole pandemic has made many things difficult with the travel bans and restrictions and all this bullshit but it still seems like this multi billion dollar corporation can't even properly and in a timely manner communicate with their own fucking fighters.

These guys are already supposed to know where they're fighting and if Dana and co have been "working around the clock" like he said 500 times then it sounds like they could've atleast made the proper protocols to get these guys in the country/city of the card already. This whole thing is a sorry ass shit show, I don't know whether I wanna cry or laugh right now.

How does Khabib - get told that the cards in Abu Dhabi, fly there, and they tell him "we don't know what the fuck you're talking about", fucking comical I swear to God.

Before trolls hop in,
Yes I am crying, bitching and complaining and all that shit
AND WHAT?
<{natewhut}>

In before pic of Dana in hospital

Dana is frantically fumbling around pretending to have control in a situation where he can't do a thing.

Dana is frantically fumbling around pretending to have control in a situation where he can't do a thing.
We're literally just watching this bubble grow until it bursts.
Curious to see if he'll casually announce it or have some emotion.

i agree it sucks. But this is unprecedented territory. My guess if they told khabib that it was "most likely" gonna be in abu dhabi but with things changing day by day they couldnt get 100% commitment from the country. I do wish there was more transparency though. All of this "4-5 locations, we'll let you know when you need to know" stuff just leaves all of us sitting around guessing. I dont blame khabib for going home at all and I wont blame him if it falls apart. Only way I would blame khabib is if dana does finally pull strings and gets something set up and puts khabib in a position where he can travel and khabib then turns it down. Its far from ideal for anyone but both guys should know that and do what they can to stay ready. Honestly im more dissapointed that they didnt do this fight sooner, tony wanted it around new years. Khabib said he wasnt interested in anything before march immediately after his fight with poirer.

Things go wrong all the time everywhere because people are dumb and/or don't give a fuck and/or are divas.

I know this whole pandemic has made many things difficult with the travel bans and restrictions and all this bullshit but it still seems like this multi billion dollar corporation can't even properly and in a timely manner communicate with their own fucking fighters.

These guys are already supposed to know where they're fighting and if Dana and co have been "working around the clock" like he said 500 times then it sounds like they could've atleast made the proper protocols to get these guys in the country/city of the card already. This whole thing is a sorry ass shit show, I don't know whether I wanna cry or laugh right now.

How does Khabib - get told that the cards in Abu Dhabi, fly there, and they tell him "we don't know what the fuck you're talking about", fucking comical I swear to God.

Before trolls hop in,
Yes I am crying, bitching and complaining and all that shit
AND WHAT?
<{natewhut}>

it was never, ever, going to happen. that's been obvious for weeks. dana running around bleating like an idiot isn't fooling anyone except the dumbest of sheep.

khabib probably realised this and just decided to go home instead of wasting his time.

I dunno but I sure as shit am glad somethings happening
Watching all this is much better than ‘ufc will be back in July’

it was never, ever, going to happen. that's been obvious for weeks. dana running around bleating like an idiot isn't fooling anyone except the dumbest of sheep.

khabib probably realised this and just decided to go home instead of wasting his time.
Sure but no way Khabib knew it was dead weeks ago and just played it off like it was all good. Just can't see him doing that.

TS another sucker who fell for dana white's lies

hardcore fans knew this fight was never happening once the RONA hit

s15yoojpq5q41.jpg

No no no, listen listen: Dana said he was in communication with the staff several times a days. He didn't say he was in communication with his stars several times a day though, he meant he was keeping in touch with the ring girls 3 times a day. You know to relief all that stress.

How can they let their fighters know in a timely manner when things are constantly changing daily? You do see what happened when they began to let fighters know that the next event might take place overseas, or the London event?

Back