How entertaining was Sterling vs O’Malley Card? Rate 1-10|The entertainment quality of the fights

On a scale 1-10 with 1 being trash and 10 being GOAT card

• Total voters

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
Just looking at the entertainment quality of the fights. Did they deliver?

Also give you takes on...

1) What did you think of the whole card

2)What was FOTN?

3)Who deserves POTN?

4) Did the main event deliver

It was very good card with moments of sheer entertainment. I gave it an 8.

I think 3-4 is the right ranking. Really weak prelim card, pretty mediocre main card. I don't really rate by "how exciting" the cards are or "if we got finishes" that feels like how toothless people evaluate things. To me, for a 88 dollar main event the amount of meaningful fights was incredibly low...The main event was solid, could careless about women's MMA, Magny vs Garry was always going to be a squash, Bautista vs Blackshear a fringe top 15 BW vs an unranked BW with little upside or potential, Vera vs Munhoz was sorta a joke...maybe not two top 10 guys in the whole UFC I'm lower on than them.

The prelims were just bad, really bad showcase of talent on the prelims. Not many of them are worth learning about or have much potential, let alone divisional relevance or special skillsets/talent. This was mostly a missable card. I could the last 3 fights, I don't think any of the ones I missed were worth going back to watch.

I think 3-4 is the right ranking. Really weak prelim card, pretty mediocre main card. I don't really rate by "how exciting" the cards are or "if we got finishes" that feels like how toothless people evaluate things. To me, for a 88 dollar main event the amount of meaningful fights was incredibly low...The main event was solid, could careless about women's MMA, Magny vs Garry was always going to be a squash, Bautista vs Blackshear a fringe top 15 BW vs an unranked BW with little upside or potential, Vera vs Munhoz was sorta a joke...maybe not two top 10 guys in the whole UFC I'm lower on than them.

The prelims were just bad, really bad showcase of talent on the prelims. Not many of them are worth learning about or have much potential, let alone divisional relevance or special skillsets/talent. This was mostly a missable card. I could the last 3 fights, I don't think any of the ones I missed were worth going back to watch.
I gave it an 8. I don't know what the fuck you were watching but that was one of the best prelims in awhile. Two women flyweight fights to start the card that were actually entertaining. A wild scrap with a first rd finish, and then a bloody mess of a technical stricking display by Natalia. The GM3/ Petrovski fight was a bar brawl, and Katona and Gibson was great. Care to name me a better undercard this year?

Gave it a 7 BC the main event,title change.. but 6 is prolly more accurate

6. Most of the card was kind of a slog but the main event delivered.

I watched from the Robocop fight onwards. Every fight was entertaining imo. Solid 7.
FOTN: No real standout from what I saw
POTN: Sean because of the opponent. Weili, Garry and Robocop did great as well.

I gave it a 6, but I skipped threw some fights. If I spent 90 bucks and if I had to watch threw all the fights without skipping it would have been a 4 probably.

I gave a 4.

-Garry was awful to watch before, during and after the fight. Guy has no personality and doesn’t know who he is.
-The Zhang fight was not competitive so boring as well.
-Had a random DWCS fighter taking up space on the main card. Hobocop should’ve been on the main card.
-Only thing good was Sean and Chito.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back