How Far Do You Think Money Moicano Can Go at 155?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
He’s just entered the top 10 with his win over Turner, can he go further and if so how much? He’s won five of his last six and the lone loss was a two week notice catch weight against full camp RDA. Can he be top 5 or even a title challenger? At soon to be 35 years old what exactly is his ceiling right now and how does he stack up against the top 5?

I would guess he is pretty close to his ceiling.

Dude gets hit and hurt a bit too often and he is way too old to be making his run at the top.

Cool guy. Fun personality, really enjoy his fights, but he goes to war too much to have me believe he could pull off an elite win streak..

Not far. I don't think he's been the same ever since the back-to-back Aldo and Korean Zombie finishes. He's still a decent fighter if it goes to the ground, but his chin has been cracked on multiple occasions and he's not as smooth on his feet as he once was.

I'm not convinced he's all that skilled, let's face reality - he got lucky AS HELL tthat Turner tried creating a moment rather then finishing the fight.

Moicano is hitting 35 next month, and let's be real, 155lbs isn't exactly a division for the older crowd. I'm a fan of Moicano and respect how he's trying to give his career a new spark, but honestly, I'm not sure he's cut out for taking on the top 3-5 fighters.

I don’t see him beating anybody above him. Maybe Dariush. He just gets tagged way too often and while his grappling is good, I don’t think it’s good enough to where he can solely rely on it against a top level guy. He’s at about his ceiling at the moment, in my opinion.

top 10, but wont be able to get into the top 5 unless he gets very lucky
dude is a loyal JBG disciple however. always in entertaining fights.

He’s just entered the top 10 with his win over Turner, can he go further and if so how much? He’s won five of his last six and the lone loss was a two week notice catch weight against full camp RDA. Can he be top 5 or even a title challenger? At soon to be 35 years old what exactly is his ceiling right now and how does he stack up against the top 5?
If Turner wasn’t arrogant as fuck looking for that walk off $300K POTN bonus at 300. He would have put Moicano away very near the end of round 1.

Context matters.

And you can’t pretend he wasn’t a hammer, or two away from being KTFO.

Private Property Moicano can beat the most Motivated of BJ Penns.

<mma4>

I think he can beat gamrot and maybe dariush, dont know how Fiziev will be when he returns, he have a serious injury last figth.
But anyway, I think Moicano could be like the LW Neil magny.
I think he could fraud check a lot of upcoming prospects.
But honestly can't see him breaking through the top 5.

Back